Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Empires in Arms the Napoleonic Wars of 1805 - 1815 >> Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
- 8/23/2003 2:24:45 AM   
rhodopsine

I for one, would like to be able to play a version of the game that is as close as possible to the original game as possible. Now, If it aint possible on some points, well, so be it and as long as the pc version is as enjoyable as the board game, that will be fine. I would like to have the opportunity to choose the options I want to play and those I do not want.

I've seen the corps figurine-like representation and I prefer the good old counters, but, that will not change the game by itself! And I`ll probably get used to it if I play with it.

After all, all I ask for is that the game is enjoyable and replayable. This, of course implies a solid AI. And if the looks is not quite what I expect and is the only real thing that displeases me, I'll live with it. There are so many other things that are more important for the enjoyment of the game than where is a city within an area or what do the counters look like!

Martin Paradis

(in reply to YohanTM2)
Post #: 1
To Treasure - 8/23/2003 2:28:04 AM   
ABP

I think we all realise that the graphics are not nearly final yet, but MG have presented us with screenshots with one possibility and I for one only want to tell the direction I think they should go.
But still, its not about the single counter shape or appearance, more the complete feel. Again I stress that apart from all else should counters and map be in harmony.

(in reply to YohanTM2)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Empires in Arms the Napoleonic Wars of 1805 - 1815 >> Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI