Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Airbase/unit resupply questions.

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East 2 >> Airbase/unit resupply questions. Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Airbase/unit resupply questions. - 4/3/2021 6:15:41 PM   
VonWulfen

Hello all.
I am currently playing Road to Leningrad scenario. On my first turn, I broke the Russian line and my mechanized force advanced at speed and took my first objective, the port city of Riga. The rest of my force is pushing East and will form a new front line on the west bank of the Daugava River.
My air support units have also moved up and are now close to the new front line.
I have just been looking at the supply details of the captured and now occupied airbases and I see that ammo and fuel are under what is required.
1. Does clicking the right mouse key menu "resupply" attempt to resupply the airbases on the next turn?
2. Do combat units that have suffered manpower and vehicle losses automatically reinforce/resupply, or is this done manually?
Cheers.

‘Be so good as to call me an elephant,’
Stephen Maturin
Post #: 1
RE: Airbase/unit resupply questions. - 4/3/2021 9:23:55 PM   
loki100

1 - assuming you are using the AI Assist? then look at 17.1.8 for what determines the target of air supply missions

2 - in a very limited way, yes, but you really need to use the refit mode and place them in good supply - see 26.3 for some of this

(in reply to VonWulfen)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East 2 >> Airbase/unit resupply questions. Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI