Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
- 8/24/2003 6:02:05 AM   
Warrior

[QUOTE=JimPY]Dear REMF; And the MG42 is the worst. So far they stand their ground, and do not retreat. I think that the speed 0 will work for the AI on delay or defend. It may be that since they are not a vehicle,they may not become mobile. I will know more after the end of the scenario.
They have caused some casualties, but tank support has eliminated them before too many casualties. They do force you to move your infantry 1-2 paces and they are hard to spot, as are the AT guns.
The search setting at 60 was a great idea. I use it when playing all the SP variants and it improves play in all of them.

Jim Yalem[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately the speed fix won't work for me, since I design so battles can be fought from either side vs the AI (usually), as well as human vs human.

That 60 search setting is something I don't think is necessary. It's hard enough to spot units in H2H. All my scenarios are designed with the original default settings, those being search 100 and C & C off.

Retreat is NOT an option.

(in reply to JimPY)
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI