Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

2nd Stalin Line scenario - what is the goal?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Mega-Campaigns for SP:WaW >> 2nd Stalin Line scenario - what is the goal? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2nd Stalin Line scenario - what is the goal? - 8/22/2003 12:59:32 AM   
soren

I have problem with that scenario (breakin stalin line with option to later enter the battle with first line taken) , not because it is hard, actually it is one of the simpliest so far. I am able to quickly take all ojectives destroy every bunker, even without heavy losses, and i get ...draw!

I played it twice, both times getting the same result 1000/5000 against me. I checked this forum and they write that some mission require to hold objectives for some time, and that getting out of the game to save it mess something, but second time i played i didnt get out of a game anytime and still got a draw.

For me it is important as in result they say that due to heavy losses i will not be able to participate in attack against zhitomir and i will return to the front in august (ONE MONTH LATER!), so i am not able to play like ten battles.

What to do? can someone put here the save for the first battle of zhitomir battle (13 or 14 battle)
Post #: 1
- 8/24/2003 6:07:04 AM   
vepary

If I Remember Corectly This Scenario Has Victory Exit Hexes , So You Must Exit As Much Of Your Units As Possible . Units Which Stay On Map After Last Turn Will Count For Russians. Location Of Exit Hexes Is On East Side Of Map Where Road Exits The Map ( Sometmes Victory Exit Hexes Dont Show On First Turn But Later ).

(in reply to soren)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Mega-Campaigns for SP:WaW >> 2nd Stalin Line scenario - what is the goal? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI