Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Truck pool over 1000k

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East 2 >> Scenario Design and Modding >> Truck pool over 1000k Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Truck pool over 1000k - 4/15/2021 2:31:38 PM   
Vesku80

Hi,

Not quite sure which area to put this, but because this mainly concerns modded scenarios I decided it to put it here...

While I was doing my own scenario which increases units, production etc. for both sides that if the truck pool grows over 999999 (or 1000k in production report) the pool will for all practical purposes turn into 0.

After the pool grows over 1000k summary report says there are 0 trucks in the pool and that sides forces will also not receive any trucks from the pool.

I also noticed that this problem only seems to be with truck pool. Trucks in units or depot don't seem to have this problem.

I would request that you fix this problem. This probably won't effect official scenarios, but for players that want everything bigger this is a major headache. Luckily I noticed this in time and I can decrease production and trucks in units (because excess from units will also add to this). This would have been to notice in -44 or something.

Attachment (1)
Post #: 1
RE: Truck pool over 1000k - 4/15/2021 4:35:39 PM   
letarsier059

Will you have enough men to drive them ?

(in reply to Vesku80)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East 2 >> Scenario Design and Modding >> Truck pool over 1000k Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI