Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: Once Again into the Breach - Mike (J) vs. tc464 (A)

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> After Action Reports >> RE: Once Again into the Breach - Mike (J) vs. tc464 (A) Page: <<   < prev  154 155 156 [157] 158   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Once Again into the Breach - Mike (J) vs. tc464 (A) - 10/5/2020 4:32:20 PM   
RangerJoe

Welcome Back!

Just out of curiosity, anyplace special that you are thinking of relocating to?

< Message edited by RangerJoe -- 10/5/2020 4:35:11 PM >

Seek peace but keep your gun handy.

I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!

“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
― Julia Child

(in reply to Mike Solli)
Post #: 4681
RE: Once Again into the Breach - Mike (J) vs. tc464 (A) - 10/5/2020 5:07:59 PM   
Mike Solli

We're staying in central Ohio. Grandkids are expected next year and my wife won't consider moving. The only concession is that we're eyeing a vacation property to buy in Myrtle Beach where we'll live January through March and rent the rest of the year. Winter is Myrtle Beach is better than winter in Ohio. Plus, we'll be doing a lot of traveling, mainly south. Warm is good.

Created by the amazing Dixie

(in reply to RangerJoe)
Post #: 4682
RE: Once Again into the Breach - Mike (J) vs. tc464 (A) - 10/5/2020 5:18:18 PM   
RangerJoe

Ohio is a nice state, I have been there a few times. King's Island was FUN!

I use to have relatives there way before my time. I have some relatives through my stepmother in the Louisville area of Kentucky.

And yes, family is important if you can tolerate them. The first rule for little children is to spoil them as long as you don't live with them. Chocolate to a toddler.

― Julia Child

(in reply to Mike Solli)
Post #: 4683
RE: Once Again into the Breach - Mike (J) vs. tc464 (A) - 10/5/2020 7:18:09 PM   
RADM.Yamaguchi

Whatever else happens today - i'm going to consider it a great day.

Mike Solli is back

(in reply to RangerJoe)
Post #: 4684
RE: Once Again into the Breach - Mike (J) vs. tc464 (A) - 10/5/2020 7:39:02 PM   
Q-Ball

Welcome back Mike! The Logistics Expert is back!

(in reply to RADM.Yamaguchi)
Post #: 4685
RE: Once Again into the Breach - Mike (J) vs. tc464 (A) - 10/5/2020 8:06:48 PM   
Zorch

Welcome back! So when is your new game starting?

(in reply to Q-Ball)
Post #: 4686
RE: Once Again into the Breach - Mike (J) vs. tc464 (A) - 10/5/2020 10:23:50 PM   
jdsrae

Welcome back!
This AAR played a big part in why I got hooked on trying to figure out how to play as Japan.
Finally started my first pbem about a year ago and am learning plenty of things that I’ll do differently next time!
There are still willing and able opponents if you can’t restart this game.

Currently playing my first PBEM, no house rules Scenario 1 as IJ.
AAR link (no SolInvictus): https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=4684655

(in reply to Zorch)
Post #: 4687
RE: Once Again into the Breach - Mike (J) vs. tc464 (A) - 10/5/2020 11:53:44 PM   
RangerJoe

I am sure that there are players will but not able! Or at least, not as good as you are.

― Julia Child

(in reply to jdsrae)
Post #: 4688
RE: Once Again into the Breach - Mike (J) vs. tc464 (A) - 10/6/2020 3:06:28 AM   
PaxMondo

Hey mijo, good to see you back.

Glad to hear you personal events are going well. Very sorry to hear about Ted. I know you two go way back ...

Pax

(in reply to RangerJoe)
Post #: 4689
RE: Once Again into the Breach - Mike (J) vs. tc464 (A) - 10/6/2020 6:12:11 AM   
rustysi

quote:

Finally, I appreciate all the concern everyone showed while I was gone. It's amazing how kind people are to others they've never met.

Seriously???? This community is a pretty close knit group, and regardless of what anyone says, generally accepting of anyone who is civil. I say that last part because for the first time today I 'green buttoned' someone.

Glad to see you back, and my thoughts are now with Ted. Hope he's OK.

I too 'disappeared' for about four months when Covid hit. I get my internet from local sources outside my home. That was lost where I was on 'lock-down'. Of course I've made other arrangements by now.

It is seldom that liberty of any kind is lost all at once. Hume

In every party there is one member who by his all-too-devout pronouncement of the party principles provokes the others to apostasy. Nietzsche

Cave ab homine unius libri. Ltn Prvb

(in reply to Mike Solli)
Post #: 4690
RE: Once Again into the Breach - Mike (J) vs. tc464 (A) - 10/6/2020 6:29:04 AM   
rustysi

quote:

ORIGINAL: Mike Solli

We're staying in central Ohio. Grandkids are expected next year and my wife won't consider moving. The only concession is that we're eyeing a vacation property to buy in Myrtle Beach where we'll live January through March and rent the rest of the year. Winter is Myrtle Beach is better than winter in Ohio. Plus, we'll be doing a lot of traveling, mainly south. Warm is good.

Hehe, yeah the grandkids are what keeps me here (NY) as well. Was hoping to move before they came, would have been a huge mistake.

Keep planing a trip through Albany, Buffalo, Cleveland and on to the AF museum in Ohio, but things keep me from it. Babysitting, health issues, Covid, etc. If I ever go would like to take the time to meet, if even for a cup of joe.

By for now, and please don't be a stranger. Even if you just drop into the 'Thread' to say hello.

In every party there is one member who by his all-too-devout pronouncement of the party principles provokes the others to apostasy. Nietzsche

(in reply to Mike Solli)
Post #: 4691
RE: Once Again into the Breach - Mike (J) vs. tc464 (A) - 10/6/2020 7:22:41 AM   
RangerJoe

You do know that some of the people here are brothers, even though they have different parents.

― Julia Child

(in reply to rustysi)
Post #: 4692
RE: Once Again into the Breach - Mike (J) vs. tc464 (A) - 10/6/2020 7:24:00 PM   
USSAmerica

It's great to hear from you, Brother! Welcome back!

quote:

Hi guys. Just caught up on what everyone talked about on this AAR. I'm fine. Short recap...

I'm fine and have been for the year I've been away. No, I didn't deploy. I retired from the Army in 2014. I had been a contractor for DLA for about 5 months then got picked up by them. The email and phone number posted by Q-ball was my contractor info. It changed when I became a DLA employee. Yep, I'm 60 and retiring at the end of this year, which brings me to what caused me to fall off the map.

Our intent is to sell the house and buy something smaller. Been working on a lot of things to get the house ready to sell. Replaced flooring (I'll never do that again!) and carpeting (just moved everything so someone else could do it) in the house. Painted the outside trim, including replacing any boards that needed it. Cleared about a quarter acre of brush, filled in a pond in the middle of it. Graded it all and just planted grass last week. Finally done with all that stuff. Now, we're waiting until early spring to sell the house.

About this game. Ted has disappeared. I've tried several times to contact him, at both his work and personal emails (most recently today). No response at all. I am concerned for him. If he doesn't reply, then this game is done. That's too bad.

I did have a game going with USSAmerica, Mike. We had tried a 2 day per turn game. I wasn't thrilled about it but saw the reason why Mike wanted to do it this way and decided to give it a shot. To be honest, I really don't like playing multiple days per turn. I'm not sure I can continue it. I'll talk to Mike about it. Unfortunately, it's just not fun. I know that when the Allies go on the offensive, they'll have the same issues as the Japanese player does at the beginning of the war, but it caused a LOT of frustration for me.

So, with the majority of the house chores completed, I now have free time again. Unless Ted materializes, this game is unfortunately done. I'm going to just catch up in the forum and see what happens. The only thing I did with AE since disappearing was to occasionally open up one of the games, look at it briefly, and close it again. Time to relearn it, again. I guess I should check to see if there are any new patches.

Finally, I appreciate all the concern everyone showed while I was gone. It's amazing how kind people are to others they've never met.

Mike

"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett

"They need more rum punch" - Me

Artwork by The Amazing Dixie

(in reply to Mike Solli)
Post #: 4693
RE: Once Again into the Breach - Mike (J) vs. tc464 (A) - 10/7/2020 12:12:14 PM   
Mundy

Welcome Back Mike.

We deal with DLA all the time where I work.

(in reply to USSAmerica)
Post #: 4694
RE: Once Again into the Breach - Mike (J) vs. tc464 (A) - 10/8/2020 10:38:04 PM   
Bif1961

Don't mistake our kindness for weakness, but seriously, welcome back you were missed. Now i can take your picture off all those milk cartons.

(in reply to Mundy)
Post #: 4695
RE: Once Again into the Breach - Mike (J) vs. tc464 (A) - 10/14/2020 10:44:50 AM   
Mike Solli

Hey guys! Ted is alive! I just got a quick email from him last night. He said he's "been on the road and disgustingly busy". He'll be back home Thursday and send me an email with the details and to catch up. I really was getting worried. No idea about this game though. I didn't ask and he didn't say. After we catch up, I'll find out if he wants to continue. I'm even willing to go back a few months to reset some things. But that's a discussion for another time. The important thing is that Ted's still around.

More to come soon.

(in reply to Bif1961)
Post #: 4696
RE: Once Again into the Breach - Mike (J) vs. tc464 (A) - 10/14/2020 11:56:01 AM   
GetAssista

quote:

Hey guys! Ted is alive! I just got a quick email from him last night.

Great news!

With this forum's demographics any prolonged absence is a cause for concern, much different compared to whatever usual internet meetup place.

Hopefully the game will live on too )

(in reply to Mike Solli)
Post #: 4697
RE: Once Again into the Breach - Mike (J) vs. tc464 (A) - 10/14/2020 4:44:41 PM   
RangerJoe

That is good news indeed.

― Julia Child

(in reply to GetAssista)
Post #: 4698
RE: Once Again into the Breach - Mike (J) vs. tc464 (A) - 10/15/2020 1:17:03 AM   
rustysi

Another relief in these troubled times.

(in reply to RangerJoe)
Post #: 4699
RE: Once Again into the Breach - Mike (J) vs. tc464 (A) - 10/15/2020 11:39:07 AM   
soulsilver

Great to see you back Mike, I learned alot regarding how to play Japan by reading your AAR. Lots of old and new faces in this forum ready for your next AAR!

(in reply to rustysi)
Post #: 4700
RE: Once Again into the Breach - Mike (J) vs. tc464 (A) - 10/16/2020 9:03:30 AM   
PaxMondo

quote:

Hey guys! Ted is alive! I just got a quick email from him last night. He said he's "been on the road and disgustingly busy". He'll be back home Thursday and send me an email with the details and to catch up. I really was getting worried. No idea about this game though. I didn't ask and he didn't say. After we catch up, I'll find out if he wants to continue. I'm even willing to go back a few months to reset some things. But that's a discussion for another time. The important thing is that Ted's still around.

More to come soon.

Good news. I know that I worry when I don't hear from a remote friend ...

Pax

(in reply to Mike Solli)
Post #: 4701
RE: Once Again into the Breach - Mike (J) vs. tc464 (A) - 11/8/2020 2:41:36 AM   
dasboot1960

What a happy Surprise! Of course I hope the game picks back up, of course I realize that is not the most important thing happening here. Good on you Mike and best to Ted.

Down like a CLOWN!

(in reply to PaxMondo)
Post #: 4702
RE: Once Again into the Breach - Mike (J) vs. tc464 (A) - 4/20/2021 1:07:28 AM   
Mikawa

Ok, I spent 6 months reading this entire AAR so let’s go!

Very enjoyable. Thank you

(in reply to dasboot1960)
Post #: 4703
RE: Once Again into the Breach - Mike (J) vs. tc464 (A) - 4/20/2021 5:04:03 AM   
RedTeamFred

Warmest Greetings Mike!

I gotta tell you, I have been looking forward to this day for about oh, twelve years! Work and life has never given me the chance to play this awesome game, but I promised myself when I was finally freed up one day, my first post would be to pay homage to the great Mike Solly.

So, thank you old son, for the pioneering work you've done making sense of the Japanese economy, and for being one of the finest examples of an all-around great guy!

My hat's off to you, sir. Have a great life, keep on keeping on with your WITP:AE success, and all the best to you in your future!

RedTeamFred

"Never put your good pilots in crappy planes!" - Nemo

(in reply to Mikawa)
Post #: 4704
RE: Once Again into the Breach - Mike (J) vs. tc464 (A) - 8/23/2021 9:26:09 PM   
Mike Solli

Hi Everyone!

Exactly 2 years, 3 months and 3 days ago, I sent my last turn to Ted. Well, I'm here to tell you that we have resumed our game. I got the 2 Jan 44 turn from Ted yesterday and ran it today. Both of us have had many WTF was I doing moments recently. But it's going again.

It turned out that there was a lot going on in both of our lives. Things have settled down a lot and we're both anxious to see how this turns out. I gave Ted several options, including starting where we left off, backing up the date several months, not continuing, and possibly having Ted hand off the reins to someone else. I was pushing for backing up to ~July 43, before the carrier attacks of Aug 43 and Dec 43 so he could reconsider his strategy. He wanted to continue where we left off, so here we are.

I'll post the 2 Jan 44 turn in a bit, then post pics of the different AOs along with what's going on so everyone can enjoy our WTF moments with us.

I'll do that after I get the turn back to Ted and continue to work on the starting turn with Mike.

So, here we go!

(in reply to RedTeamFred)
Post #: 4705
RE: Once Again into the Breach - Mike (J) vs. tc464 (A) - 8/23/2021 10:47:52 PM   
Mike Solli

2 Jan 44

Sub War

Really weird, but there was no sub actions by either side. Nothing at all. It was like they just vanished.

5 Fleet

It all started with Nagato and Mutsu, along with 3 DDs bombarding Dutch Harbor. They put a hurting on an LSI(L), the S-44 and an AM along with putting a little more damage on the port (now at 48 damage). The Allies still control Dutch Harbor, and I own Atka west, inclusive and Umnak Island. Not sure what I was doing there, but I still have a division + at Umnak but I'm pulling out some of the troops. I need to look closer to see what's going on.

Later in the day, I bombed Dutch Harbor's troops with a sentai of Sallies, killing some squads and damaging a bunch more, and 3x B-17s visited Umnak but were driven off by 10 Oscars.

Umnak is trashed so the Oscars came from Adak. Basically, I'm done attacking there and I'll bet Ted is done up there, but we'll see.

4 Fleet

Ted controls Mili, with a level 4 airbase there and some 97 fighters, 35 bombers and 10 recon. His fighters were almost all on sweep. They swept Roi-Namur, Kwajalein, Wotje, Majuro & Makin. That was an error. Last turn I trashed some CVLs to the south and my carriers were going after the damaged CVLs (I think I sank 2 of 4?). Anyway, I had most of my carriers in the area and they ended up 8 hexes to the SW of Mili. The CVLs got away. They're 10 hexes away from my carriers, so the carriers went after the bit of shipping at Mili, sinking 4x YMS and putting a torpedo into CLAA San Diego and 2 torpedoes into an AO.

Later, some Jills put down an APD a few hexes SE of Ocean Island. Not sure what the APD was doing at Ocean island, but she was not carrying troops.

The carriers involved (but not necessarily launching) were Shokaku, Unryu, AMagi, Katsuragi, Kaga, Soryu, Akagi, Chitose and Chiyoda. They lost only 3 fighter and 5 TB pilots along with another TB WIA. They're down to around 50% or so torpedoes left. They had lost some planes in the carrier battle earlier but they're still good. Fuel is good. I probably won't chase the CVLs. We'll see. I need to check things out some more.

SE Fleet

This has become a simple concept of Allied bombers against useless, bypassed Japanese bases. I still control Rabaul, Gasmata and Talsea, but they have no supply and few troops. Ted could easily invade and take them but probably shouldn't bother.

My "frontline" is Hollandia and Truk, but both are cut off. Ted is currently content with bombing both, to little gain. Hollandia has a Naval Guard and some support troops. Truk still has significant troops but I'm sending in single ship TFs to pull as much out as possible back to the Marianas. Truk was the recipient of about 140 2/4E sorties, all against the port, which is currently at 100 damage. The airfield is at 100-32 damage and is slowly being repaired.

I'm dumping troops and supply into the Marianas, along with building forts. The forts are currently:

Saipan: 8.28
Tinian: 6.56
Rota: 6.01
Guam: 6.22

My goal is 2.5 divisions at each of those bases. I hope to get a 98-99 experience division out of China into each of the bases.

SRA

It's pretty quiet here. Saumlaki gets a fighter sweep each day with some bombers on occasion. Today was a fighter sweep of 4 Hellcats against 8 Tonys and 16 Tojos. The Hellcats were driven off, no doubt because of low morale.

Burma

It's a stalemate here, with Japanese have air supremacy. Today's tally was the loss of a single Frank vs. 5 various Allied models. The only real opposition comes from the few Spitfire VIIIs that make an appearance.

China

This was the big new of the day:

Ground combat at Chungking (76,45)

Japanese Deliberate attack

Attacking force 289750 troops, 3222 guns, 1936 vehicles, Assault Value = 8256

Defending force 225072 troops, 359 guns, 0 vehicles, Assault Value = 2101

Japanese adjusted assault: 4544

Allied adjusted defense: 1907

Japanese assault odds: 2 to 1 (fort level 0)

Japanese forces CAPTURE Chungking !!!

Allied aircraft
no flights

Allied aircraft losses
A-29A Hudson: 1 destroyed

Combat modifiers
Defender: terrain(+), supply(-)
Attacker:

Japanese ground losses:
19644 casualties reported
Squads: 38 destroyed, 906 disabled
Non Combat: 4 destroyed, 96 disabled
Engineers: 3 destroyed, 128 disabled
Guns lost 111 (4 destroyed, 107 disabled)
Vehicles lost 27 (2 destroyed, 25 disabled)

Allied ground losses:
274587 casualties reported
Squads: 11465 destroyed, 0 disabled
Non Combat: 18369 destroyed, 0 disabled
Engineers: 100 destroyed, 0 disabled
Guns lost 534 (534 destroyed, 0 disabled)
Units destroyed 91

Assaulting units:
40th Division
32nd Division
22nd Division
3rd Tank Division
39th Division
35th Division
15th Tank Regiment
116th Division
27th Division
6th Division
62nd Division
37th Division
64th Division
104th Division
3rd Division
17th Division
110th Division
34th Division
13th Division
1st Ind.Mixed Brigade
63rd Division
15th Division
51st Division
41st Division
26th Division
59th Division
36th Division
9th Division
4th Mortar Battalion
52nd Ind.Mtn.Gun Battalion
11th Army
6th Ind.Hvy.Art. Battalion
8th Ind. Engineer Regiment
12th Army
3rd Ind.Hvy.Art. Battalion
2nd Ind.Hvy.Art. Battalion
1st Hvy.Artillery Regiment
North China Area Army
23rd Army
21st Mortar Battalion
9th Ind.Hvy.Art. Battalion
Botanko Hvy Gun Regiment
4th Ind.Hvy.Art. Battalion
6th Medium Field Artillery Regiment
7th Ind.Hvy.Art. Battalion
12th Ind.Hvy.Art Battalion
2nd Ind. Field Artillery Regiment
1st Army
8th Ind.Hvy.Art. Battalion
11th Ind.Hvy.Art Battalion
1st Ind.Hvy.Art. Battalion
3rd Hvy.Artillery Regiment
5th Ind.Hvy.Art Battalion
15th AA Regiment
2nd Ind. Mountain Gun Regiment
2nd Hvy.Artillery Regiment
14th Medium Field Artillery Regiment
51st Ind.Mtn.Gun Battalion
13th Ind.Hvy.Art Battalion
1st Mortar Battalion
13th Army
38th Ind. Engineer Regiment
Tonei Hvy Gun Regiment
15th Ind.Medium Field Artillery Regiment
21st AA Regiment
39th Ind. Engineer Regiment

Defending units:
42nd Chinese Corps
50th Chinese Corps
2nd Prov Chinese Corps
91st Chinese Corps
31st Chinese Corps
57th Chinese Corps
54th Chinese Corps
1st Chinese Corps
81st Chinese Corps
7th Chinese Corps
13th Chinese Corps
73rd Chinese Corps
83rd Chinese Corps
47th Chinese Corps
80th Chinese Corps
19th Chinese Corps
3rd Chinese Corps
3rd Prov Chinese Corps
88th Chinese Corps
95th Chinese Corps
92nd Chinese Corps
85th Chinese Corps
33rd Chinese Corps
84th Chinese Corps
97th Chinese Corps
29th Chinese Corps
82nd Chinese Corps
48th Chinese Corps
35th Chinese Corps
76th Chinese Corps
93rd Chinese Corps
10th Chinese Corps
64th Chinese Corps
55th Chinese Corps
39th Chinese Corps
38th Chinese Corps
16th Chinese Corps
8th Route Army
34th Chinese Corps
2nd Chinese Cavalry Corps
77th Chinese Corps
52nd Chinese Corps
11th Chinese Corps
41st Chinese Corps
9th Chinese Corps
58th Chinese Corps
12th Chinese Corps
7th New Chinese Corps
8th Prov Chinese Corps
62nd Chinese Corps
32nd Chinese Corps
49th Chinese Corps
61st Chinese Corps
5th Chinese Corps
96th Chinese Corps
40th Chinese Corps
98th Chinese Corps
56th Chinese Corps
94th Chinese Corps
37th Chinese Corps
90th Chinese Corps
21st Chinese Corps
1st New Chinese Corps
93rd Chinese Division
17th Construction Regiment
37th Group Army
Red Chinese Army
71st Chinese Corps
Y' Force
8th Chinese Base Force
38th Group Army
15th Chinese Corps
12th Construction Regiment
49th Chinese Division
3rd Chinese Cavalry Corps
55th Prov Chinese Division
14th Chinese Corps
27th Chinese Corps
40th Group Army
1st Chinese Base Force
CAF HQ
NCAC
19th Chinese Base Force
36th Chinese Corps
11th Construction Regiment
30th Chinese Corps
Central Reserve
1st Construction Regiment
10th Chinese Base Force
China Command
41st AA Regiment

I'll assess the Japanese forces in Chungking and decide what to do with them. 5 divisions have already been bought out (4 for the Marianas) along with 16 arty units (from Manchuoko). I have the points to buy out another division and will continue to buy out the high experience divisions as I can.

This was a MAJOR boon in VPs. Japanese VPs gained 3266 today against a loss of 432 Allied VPs. The ratio jumped from 1.99 to 2.17.

Other Stuff

I haven't really looked at much else yet. I'll discuss it as I can. I will post pics of the AOs later with a more in depth discussion.

It's good to be back.

(in reply to Mike Solli)
Post #: 4706
RE: Once Again into the Breach - Mike (J) vs. tc464 (A) - 8/24/2021 1:25:28 AM   
RangerJoe

If you let Chungking be recaptured on the cheap one turn before those destroyed units return, you could kill the all again. With no devices other than troops, it should not be hard to do.

― Julia Child

(in reply to Mike Solli)
Post #: 4707
RE: Once Again into the Breach - Mike (J) vs. tc464 (A) - 8/24/2021 1:50:43 AM   
Mike Solli

quote:

ORIGINAL: RangerJoe

If you let Chungking be recaptured on the cheap one turn before those destroyed units return, you could kill the all again. With no devices other than troops, it should not be hard to do.

He has no troops anywhere near Chungking. A couple individual units, a stack with about a dozen and another with about 30. They're all starving. I'll clean them up over time. More experienced troops.

(in reply to RangerJoe)
Post #: 4708
RE: Once Again into the Breach - Mike (J) vs. tc464 (A) - 8/24/2021 2:05:25 AM   
jdsrae

Good work.
To think that if you’d run just one more turn 2 years ago you would have captured Chungking!

Currently playing my first PBEM, no house rules Scenario 1 as IJ.
AAR link (no SolInvictus): https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=4684655

(in reply to Mike Solli)
Post #: 4709
RE: Once Again into the Breach - Mike (J) vs. tc464 (A) - 8/24/2021 3:04:19 AM   
RangerJoe

quote:

ORIGINAL: jdsrae

Good work.
To think that if you’d run just one more turn 2 years ago you would have captured Chungking!

Yes, he could have captured Chungking two years earlier!

― Julia Child

(in reply to jdsrae)
Post #: 4710
Page:   <<   < prev  154 155 156 [157] 158   next >   >>
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> After Action Reports >> RE: Once Again into the Breach - Mike (J) vs. tc464 (A) Page: <<   < prev  154 155 156 [157] 158   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI