Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Fatigue removal while in reserve.

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East 2 >> Tech Support >> Fatigue removal while in reserve. Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Fatigue removal while in reserve. - 4/20/2021 10:53:32 AM   
karonagames

Not sure if this a bug, but I do not understand why fatigue is not being reduced for units that have been in refit mode in the reserve TB. I have panzer divisions that have been in the reserve TB from January to March 1942 that have 0 damaged afvs and 50% fatigue, whereas units that have been on map in cities/depots and not moved for the same period of time have about 50% of their AFVs damaged but have 0 fatigue.

Isn't the point of having units in reserve for them to recover from fatigue faster than units in the front line?

It's only a Game

Post #: 1
RE: Fatigue removal while in reserve. - 4/20/2021 6:47:43 PM   
Joel Billings

Thanks for the report. I'm seeing Soviet fatigue only going down by about 3 per turn in the reserve, so have flagged it for Gary to take a look and see how it can be improved.

All understanding comes after the fact.
-- Soren Kierkegaard

(in reply to karonagames)
Post #: 2
RE: Fatigue removal while in reserve. - 4/22/2021 4:13:19 PM   
Fetterkrolle

I was experiencing this bug myself so I looked around in the manual and the forums and found this. Since the recovery is bugged, what is the intended recovery rate? Is it 10 points? 20? 30 etc. I cant find anything about fatigue recovery for ground units in the manual except one phrase where it says high CPP gives a slight bonus to fatigue recovery. I would appriciate it if there was some more info about fatigue recovery in the manual.

You guys are doing a great job and have created another masterpiece, so would like to say thank you to the developers for creating this.

(in reply to Joel Billings)
Post #: 3
RE: Fatigue removal while in reserve. - 4/22/2021 8:43:38 PM   
Joel Billings

I don't know what the normal recovery rate is, and I think it depends on many factors (supply level, possibly leadership, etc.). Gary has made a change so that in the reserve the fatigue will basically be halved each turn (or possibly a bit more depending on some other factors).

Glad you are enjoying the game, and thanks to the OP for reporting this bug. It's through these kinds of reports we can improve the game.

All understanding comes after the fact.
-- Soren Kierkegaard

(in reply to Fetterkrolle)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East 2 >> Tech Support >> Fatigue removal while in reserve. Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI