Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

[Logged] MIRVs not targeting correctly when missiles are salvoed

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Tech Support >> [Logged] MIRVs not targeting correctly when missiles are salvoed Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
[Logged] MIRVs not targeting correctly when missiles ar... - 4/23/2021 10:58:50 PM   
SunlitZelkova

Hello,

I have discovered an issue with MIRVs.

In the scenario attached, 6 Trident II missiles are fired at one target, surrounded by seven other targets. Each missile has 8 MIRVs. One of the missiles has the MIRVs properly target each of the surrounding several targets, but the others all "pile up" on the center target. I do not recall such behavior before (like a year ago) and realistically, all of the MIRVs should properly target the surrounding targets (so 6 missiles on eight targets would result in 6 MIRVs on each target, with a total of 48 MIRVs)

Also visible in the scenario attached are one missile's MIRVs separating but the following six not separating.

The target set to the north in the scenario has the separation issue, while the target set to the south showcases the targeting issue.

I am using Build 1147.20, and the DB3000 version is 488.

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by WSBot -- 4/28/2021 2:09:58 PM >

Formerly known as Project2035, TyeeBanzai, and FlyForLenin
Post #: 1
RE: MIRVs not targeting correctly when missiles are sal... - 4/28/2021 2:09:43 PM   
WSBot

(in reply to SunlitZelkova)
Post #: 2
RE: MIRVs not targeting correctly when missiles are sal... - 4/29/2021 1:59:18 PM   
Geoffropi

Thank you for the report.
This will be fixed for the next version.

(in reply to WSBot)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Tech Support >> [Logged] MIRVs not targeting correctly when missiles are salvoed Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI