Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

[Fixed] Ballistic Missile ROE won't inherit or accept a 4 missile choice

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Tech Support >> [Fixed] Ballistic Missile ROE won't inherit or accept a 4 missile choice Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
[Fixed] Ballistic Missile ROE won't inherit or accept a... - 4/29/2021 9:04:21 PM   
BDukes

Hi All

This was an added feature with V22. There are two issues with this.

The first is the ballistic missile ROE won't inherit the root level weapons ROE.

Next, you can't change the ballistic missile ROE to 4. It appears in the dropdown and appears added but if you go out of the weapons ROE scene and go back in the 2, inherited will still be set.

To replicate:

Go to Doctrine Window, WRA Tab, Drill down ABM Missile (THAAD, SM-3, etc).

For issue one, change the air contact unknown and guided weapon unspecified ROE to 4. Notice all but ballistic will change to 4. Ballistic will remain at 2.

For issue two, change the weapons per salvo for the guided ballistic to 4. Notice the UI menu remains blue. Closeout go back into Doctrine, WRA, Weapons drill down and notice the Weapons per salvo you changed is still the same.

Save file attached with a Tico and a THAAD.

Thanks

Mike

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by WSBot -- 5/3/2021 4:35:42 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: V22 Ballistic Missile ROE won't inherit or accept a... - 4/29/2021 10:10:46 PM   
PaulTheWolf

Hi BDukes. Thanks for bringing this to our attention! I've investigated this and I've reproduced the issue you've indicated. I have isolated specifically to the 4 Shot Salvo. Other numerical configurations do save, but the 4 Shot returns to the default no matter where you attempt the configuration from.

Thanks again for bringing this to our attention, and we'll work to keep you appraised as to its resolution.

Paul.

(in reply to BDukes)
Post #: 2
RE: V22 Ballistic Missile ROE won't inherit or accept a... - 4/29/2021 10:21:32 PM   
BDukes

quote:

ORIGINAL: PaulTheWolf

Hi BDukes. Thanks for bringing this to our attention! I've investigated this and I've reproduced the issue you've indicated. I have isolated specifically to the 4 Shot Salvo. Other numerical configurations do save, but the 4 Shot returns to the default no matter where you attempt the configuration from.

Thanks again for bringing this to our attention, and we'll work to keep you appraised as to its resolution.

Paul.

Thanks Paul.

Mike

(in reply to PaulTheWolf)
Post #: 3
RE: V22 Ballistic Missile ROE won't inherit or accept a... - 5/1/2021 1:24:14 AM   
PaulTheWolf

Of course. Also, I'm happy to say that thanks to your report and scenario we were able to move on this quickly and institute a fix. It should be in an upcoming release.

Thanks again for bringing this to our attention.

Paul.

(in reply to BDukes)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Tech Support >> [Fixed] Ballistic Missile ROE won't inherit or accept a 4 missile choice Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI