Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Update on Eagle Campaign

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Update on Eagle Campaign Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Update on Eagle Campaign - 5/17/2000 6:06:00 AM   
Wild Bill

Two types of news on the Screaming Eagles Campaign: I think after 18 hours and ripping what was left of my three hairs out of my head, it is fixed and will play. That is the good news. I basically had to redo the entire campaign. Now the bad news. You'll probably have to start over. The campaign program builds on each scenario and gets continually bigger. So your saves have residue of the earlier battles. It might work, but I don't think so. I'll post that it is ready when I know for sure and put it into the scenario depot. Sorry Big Joe and the others. I still don't know what caused it .... Wild Bill ------------------ Wild Bill Wilder Coordinator, Scenario Design Matrix Games

In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Independent Game Consultant
Post #: 1
- 5/17/2000 10:27:00 AM   
Big Joe

Bill, Thanks for the update I'll check the depot for the DL. As for starting over, its Ok there were some things I wanted to try different.Also Sorry for leaving you in what was not really the last turn. One other thing the support here is the best I've ever seen, I kind of feel guilty knowing I paid nothing for a game programed and supported so well. I almost can't wait to buy a game from Matrix. P.S. My wife wants to know If you work as much as I play ,When do you sleep?

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 2
- 5/17/2000 10:37:00 AM   
Wild Bill

Its ready. I got it fixed I'll post it tonight but I'll send your copy direct. Anyone else want it? Let me know tonight or early tomorrow. It will be in the TGN game depot tonight too. Thanks Big Joe. I am very grateful for you and others who caught this and called my attention to it. So I'm getting some pretty doggone good support too! The Happy Kunel ------------------ Wild Bill Wilder Coordinator, Scenario Design Matrix Games

In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Independent Game Consultant

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Update on Eagle Campaign Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI