Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Ending of PBEM Games

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Warplan Pacific >> Ending of PBEM Games Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Ending of PBEM Games - 5/28/2021 7:25:54 PM   
DaShox

So if somebody concedes or ends PBEM game, do you get anything back to tell you final results? I believe I have a PBEM game that just disappeared. I assume my opponent ended it, but I didn't get anything back.

Feature request - track the results (wins/losses/degree etc) of our PBEM games. Just seem so anticlimactic. It like it never happened.
Post #: 1
RE: Ending of PBEM Games - 5/28/2021 7:36:30 PM   
sajm0n

Yeah same. One of my opponents just resigned today and ive got an email saying my game ended. Would be nice to at least be able to take a final look at the game state..

(in reply to DaShox)
Post #: 2
RE: Ending of PBEM Games - 5/28/2021 7:44:34 PM   
eskuche

quote:

ORIGINAL: DaShox

So if somebody concedes or ends PBEM game, do you get anything back to tell you final results? I believe I have a PBEM game that just disappeared. I assume my opponent ended it, but I didn't get anything back.

Feature request - track the results (wins/losses/degree etc) of our PBEM games. Just seem so anticlimactic. It like it never happened.

Not me right?

Alvaro, the easiest workaround (though I don’t know how the stuff is wired) is to add one more turn after resignation.

(in reply to DaShox)
Post #: 3
RE: Ending of PBEM Games - 5/28/2021 7:49:39 PM   
stjeand

You just get an email saying that the game ended...

(in reply to eskuche)
Post #: 4
RE: Ending of PBEM Games - 5/29/2021 3:18:36 PM   
DaShox

quote:

ORIGINAL: eskuche

quote:

ORIGINAL: DaShox

Not me right?

Alvaro, the easiest workaround (though I don’t know how the stuff is wired) is to add one more turn after resignation.

No, you still have ample opportunity to continue you the beat down.

(in reply to eskuche)
Post #: 5
RE: Ending of PBEM Games - 5/29/2021 7:28:03 PM   
CrackingShow

I think it was me who resigned that game DaShox, sorry about that.

I had someone resign a game on me, and yeah it just disappears from your list of games and thats it.

I might have resigned the game with sajm0n, I know there was a game where I got slapped around and just gave up in as it was like turn 3 or 2.

(in reply to DaShox)
Post #: 6
RE: Ending of PBEM Games - 5/30/2021 1:10:14 AM   
DaShox

quote:

ORIGINAL: CrackingShow

I think it was me who resigned that game DaShox, sorry about that.

I had someone resign a game on me, and yeah it just disappears from your list of games and thats it.

I might have resigned the game with sajm0n, I know there was a game where I got slapped around and just gave up in as it was like turn 3 or 2.

No problem. I have been doing particularly well against my opponents so I know it wasn't because I was administering a beat down.

I just saw it disappeared and didn't get any kind of notification and wondered if it was a bug or not.

(in reply to CrackingShow)
Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Warplan Pacific >> Ending of PBEM Games Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI