Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> SP:WaW Scenarios/Campaigns >> Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
- 8/30/2003 8:09:15 PM   
Warhorse

You've got real talent there, my friend, too bad we didn't have you on board when I was making the icons originally, we could've really used your work then, it was really balls-to-the -wall to get everything together!!!! If you're interested in helping me out maybe with my Korean War Mod, some specialty infantry would be awesome!!! I'de need to find out from PL how he did the exe for summer/winter swapping though... Keep up the great work man!! :D

Warhorse

[QUOTE=Matt R]Hello Jake -

Thanks for the compliments. Very nice StuGs! Did you do that magnificent Panzer 35t as well?

Well, I was going to postpone any new vehicle icons until after the next update to see what would already be done. But I am interesting in generating specific icons for the MegaCamps - check out my Japanese and German infantry. Interested in such a project?

I am going to do a total overhaul to the infantry icons, for WaW and SP:WW2. Eventually... :rolleyes:

Let me know if you're interested. All will not be lost my friend :)

Have a good one buddy!

Thanks,
Matt.[/QUOTE]

Mike Amos

Meine Ehre heißt Treue
www.cslegion.com

(in reply to Matt R)
Post #: 1
- 8/30/2003 9:46:57 PM   
HauptmannJake

Your icons are just like figures! There's real spirit on them! :eek:

What magnificient Pz 38t? The original? No. I think it was Warhorse who edited it.
What do you mean with generating specific icons for the MegaCamps? Mostly I have been editing German and Soviet icons since I know their vehicles best. I'm also curious to see what the new icons in ver. 8.0 are and this time I don't know what to do with my newest icons. I have only about ten new icons. I think I let Karsta add them on our page. You got many more vehicles, I presume?

[QUOTE=Matt R]Hello Jake -

Thanks for the compliments. Very nice StuGs! Did you do that magnificent Panzer 35t as well?

Well, I was going to postpone any new vehicle icons until after the next update to see what would already be done. But I am interesting in generating specific icons for the MegaCamps - check out my Japanese and German infantry. Interested in such a project?

I am going to do a total overhaul to the infantry icons, for WaW and SP:WW2. Eventually... :rolleyes:

Let me know if you're interested. All will not be lost my friend :)

Have a good one buddy!

Thanks,
Matt.[/QUOTE]

Jake and Karsta's Steel Panthers Supply - www.netikka.net/karonen/jksps

(in reply to Matt R)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> SP:WaW Scenarios/Campaigns >> Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI