Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Join US for a chat with the Executive Producer of War In The East 2!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East 2 >> Join US for a chat with the Executive Producer of War In The East 2! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Join US for a chat with the Executive Producer of War I... - 6/18/2021 8:41:23 AM   
JeanAllTrekkie

Greetings everyone

I wanted to invite you to a LIVE interview we are doing with the Executive Director of of War In The East 2, Erik Rutins. The interview will be held on Discord at 5 PM PM EST SATURDAY, JUNE 19TH.

Be sure to sign up for our Newsletter to get a heads up of upcoming interview and the newest episode releases.

Newsletter: https://mailchi.mp/18c9d2953cb9/developer-dialogue-newsletter
Discord: https://discord.gg/mPnpXnA
Patreon - https://patreon.com/developerdialogue

If you want to check out our podcast type ‘Developer Dialogue in your favorite podcast app.

Post #: 1
RE: Join US for a chat with the Executive Producer of W... - 6/18/2021 12:30:38 PM   
First_Contact_Gamer

Thanks Jean! Can’t wait to listen in, love the podcast!

(in reply to JeanAllTrekkie)
Post #: 2
RE: Join US for a chat with the Executive Producer of W... - 6/19/2021 4:37:38 PM   
JeanAllTrekkie

quote:

ORIGINAL: First_Contact_Gamer

Thanks Jean! Can’t wait to listen in, love the podcast!

Thank you, I really appreciate the feedback.

This wouldn’t be possible if not for the Incredible people at Matrix Games / Slitherine like Ianm Marco, Paolo, and many more. They are simply amazing. So glad to interview these talented and passionate developers & publishers.

(in reply to First_Contact_Gamer)
Post #: 3
RE: Join US for a chat with the Executive Producer of W... - 6/19/2021 9:49:44 PM   
marion61

Very good interview. Wish I could have stayed for the entire time. You did leave out one important question imho. What year did Eric graduate HS? Helps give some reference to when he got started on board games and early computer games.

(in reply to JeanAllTrekkie)
Post #: 4
RE: Join US for a chat with the Executive Producer of W... - 6/19/2021 10:08:04 PM   
Erik Rutins

Graduated HS in 1989. My dad worked in IT, so I got my first exposure to some punch card mainframes and teletypes in 1975 IIRC, by 1976 I was using a TRS-80 Model I in the elementary school library and from there it was off to the races.

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to marion61)
Post #: 5
RE: Join US for a chat with the Executive Producer of W... - 6/21/2021 1:42:57 AM   
Sigwolfe

quote:

ORIGINAL: Erik Rutins

Graduated HS in 1989. My dad worked in IT, so I got my first exposure to some punch card mainframes and teletypes in 1975 IIRC, by 1976 I was using a TRS-80 Model I in the elementary school library and from there it was off to the races.

You're just a kid... (I graduated HS in 1988 ) You did get a head start on computers on me, though. I started with a TRS-80 Model II at my dad's office (with it's ridiculously massive 8" floppy drive) in 1979. We got out first home computer the next year (the first model TRS-80 Color Computer). Those were fun and magically times for a child.

(in reply to Erik Rutins)
Post #: 6
RE: Join US for a chat with the Executive Producer of W... - 6/21/2021 3:05:35 AM   
MarkShot

Erik,

You and I go back 20 years.

I just wanted to say congrats on a well deserved promotion!

(於 11/13/21 台北,台灣,中國退休)

(in reply to Sigwolfe)
Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East 2 >> Join US for a chat with the Executive Producer of War In The East 2! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI