Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

January 42 oddities ...

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East 2 >> January 42 oddities ... Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
January 42 oddities ... - 6/24/2021 5:35:17 PM   
rob89

1.All my PzDs have been in refit mode, in the rear, for at least the last 4-6 turns, fully supplied, near level 4 depots, but there is no sign of tank repairs: the damaged ones were and remain more than 50%. What's up?

2.All my main airbases (at least level 2), near the front, in cities with level 2/3 depots, were up until a few turns ago, fully supplied and with about 100% TOE.
Then the blizzard came.
Suddenly, without any air activity, with abundant supplies, the air support squads (but only those) went from about 100% to less than 40/50%, with airbases marked in red ...
Again, what happens?

is only the effect of the heavy winter and the blizzard? No more repairing activities and a terrible virus that affects only the air support squads, within airbases?

thanks

regards
Post #: 1
RE: January 42 oddities ... - 6/25/2021 1:07:54 AM   
carlkay58

1. Winter rules - the Axis need all of their rail capacity for freight.

2. Once again the Winter Rules where blizzards really bury the Axis rail capacity and freight movement.

The Axis have heavy penalties in blizzards which affect their morale and readiness. Attrition will damage a lot of elements in all of your units and lower the TOE and effectiveness.

(in reply to rob89)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East 2 >> January 42 oddities ... Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI