Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
- 9/2/2003 1:21:07 PM   
Panzer Leo

[QUOTE=VikingNo2]Its happened to me in a game where I switched to the new H2H during the game.

Another problem I just ran across the Bicycle infantry(second line ) is almost impossible to kill, Leo is there something weird that was done to them. They are out fighting Eleite troops and tanks, and they don't take casualties, however I did notice that a squad of them got killed and dissappeared with one rifle shot :confused:

Had one of them take 6, 85mm point blank shots and infanrty attack with no casualties, they finally ran but this is a definate problem[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure they took casualties, you just can't see it. The icon stays the same and you get no report. When it finally disappears, it means you killed the last active man in that squad...so no immortals there :)

If you changed version during a game, things like disappearing crews might happen...these things are rare, but do occur...so better to wait till a game is over and then switch...

[URL=http://www.theblitz.org/member_sites/panzer_leo_spw@w/spwaw_h2h_modrework.php] [IMG]http://www.theblitz.org/member_sites/panzer_leo_spw@w/PzLeos-H2H-Title-1.jpg[/IMG] [/URL]

Mir nach, ich folge euch !

(in reply to VikingNo2)
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI