Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Not sending Pbem

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Decisive Battles: Korsun Pocket >> Korsun Pocket Support >> Not sending Pbem Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Not sending Pbem - 9/4/2003 5:46:13 AM   
Spartan07

I have been able to send two turns out in my first game without any problem. But I have started a second when I make my move and hit Exit and send the game exits but it will not send the file.

Can anyone help. Ive tried this loads of times all the email addresses etc are correct and there is a file in save email and send folder but its an outlook Express mail message file.:(

Mike - Nego
Post #: 1
- 9/4/2003 6:15:12 AM   
Fred98

The game needs to be installed in the default folder or the email function does not work.

If you want to use your own folder then you must send the turn as you would sedna tuen from other games - attach the file to your email.

(in reply to Spartan07)
Post #: 2
- 9/4/2003 9:22:01 AM   
e_barkmann

[QUOTE=Nego]I have been able to send two turns out in my first game without any problem. But I have started a second when I make my move and hit Exit and send the game exits but it will not send the file.

Can anyone help. Ive tried this loads of times all the email addresses etc are correct and there is a file in save email and send folder but its an outlook Express mail message file.:([/QUOTE]

Try this:

Drag the file \Korsun Pocket\AutoEmailer\msmapi32.ocx on top of \Windows\System32\regsvr32.exe and drop. You should get a message that registration was successful.

Now see if pain persists with the automailer.

(in reply to Spartan07)
Post #: 3
??? - 9/10/2003 10:34:23 PM   
mariovalleemtl

Now it's my turn. Except the one who does not work with U2, I was playing 2 other pbem (one russian and one german). It's now the 3th time I try to start a new pbem has the russian. When I push the exit & send button, NOTHING happen. I go for the save file to send it manually and it is no where to be fond. Can't find it! That bad... :confused: :( :confused:

mv

(in reply to Spartan07)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Decisive Battles: Korsun Pocket >> Korsun Pocket Support >> Not sending Pbem Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI