Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Road to Leningrad - bringing on air reinforcements

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East 2 >> The War Room >> Road to Leningrad - bringing on air reinforcements Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Road to Leningrad - bringing on air reinforcements - 8/16/2021 12:59:08 AM   
CJM

Playing as German against AI; axis air reinforcements come on during Turn 7. I cannot place them on the map. I figure since its their first turn into the reserves, I need to wait until Turn 8. Getting same message on Turn 8 -- I cannot place air units on map because
"air transfer is restricted by game options"
I cannot figure out how to get past this and I've already wasted a turn without Stukas. Any help is appreciated.

Attachment (1)

The Wehrmacht that set out to conquer Russia in 1941 was a poor army with strictly limited resources.
- Supplying War (1977)
Post #: 1
RE: Road to Leningrad - bringing on air reinforcements - 8/25/2021 12:22:41 AM   
CJM

Part 2 -- if anyone ever reads this, I found the answer. I checked off the below box under game options (shift-G) and that allowed me to bring in the air reinforcements

Attachment (1)

The Wehrmacht that set out to conquer Russia in 1941 was a poor army with strictly limited resources.
- Supplying War (1977)

(in reply to CJM)
Post #: 2
RE: Road to Leningrad - bringing on air reinforcements - 8/25/2021 1:54:30 AM   
Rosencrantus

You have to bring air groups in by right clicking on an airbase and you'll see something about bringing air groups from the reserve

(in reply to CJM)
Post #: 3
RE: Road to Leningrad - bringing on air reinforcements - 8/25/2021 6:21:55 AM   
loki100

quote:

ORIGINAL: CJM

Part 2 -- if anyone ever reads this, I found the answer. I checked off the below box under game options (shift-G) and that allowed me to bring in the air reinforcements

in this case the AI assist will move them to the map when it has suitable space and need. Make sure that Luft 4 (for this scenario) is set to high priority and it'll handle it for you

(in reply to CJM)
Post #: 4
RE: Road to Leningrad - bringing on air reinforcements - 8/27/2021 2:55:00 PM   
mikael333

I do not get this. Even without enhanced player TB control I think you should have full control of the reserves TB. I never check this because I do not want to mess with the other theatres.

(in reply to loki100)
Post #: 5
RE: Road to Leningrad - bringing on air reinforcements - 8/28/2021 7:33:30 AM   
loki100

quote:

ORIGINAL: mikael333

I do not get this. Even without enhanced player TB control I think you should have full control of the reserves TB. I never check this because I do not want to mess with the other theatres.

he's opted to use the AI-assist. The AI-assist handles transfers map-reserve-map. Therefore with this choice you don't have control of the air units in the reserve

(in reply to mikael333)
Post #: 6
RE: Road to Leningrad - bringing on air reinforcements - 8/30/2021 10:01:56 AM   
Cavalry Corp

Hope they tidy up all the abreviations in later patches - makes many taxing :) Looks unfinished too.

(in reply to loki100)
Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East 2 >> The War Room >> Road to Leningrad - bringing on air reinforcements Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI