Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Establishing trade routes

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> WarPlan >> War Room >> Establishing trade routes Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Establishing trade routes - 8/22/2021 6:37:01 PM   
MWalker321

I need some help to figure out how to send production from GE to Persia. I was successful at sending to Iraq. However no matter what I try I can't seem to get production to Persia, nor oil to Finland. I disabled ALL resource convoys except the 2 to Finland and Persia. Neither of them is working. here is what it looks like GE has 55 MM and it says 55 are in use.

Attachment (1)
Post #: 1
RE: Establishing trade routes - 8/27/2021 2:43:53 AM   
Nirosi

Not easy to say without been able to look at more screens etc., but it could be exactly that as you mentionned about the 55 MM : you are using all MM for importing ressources/oil from oversea somewhere. Could even be from Persia and Iraq?

< Message edited by Nirosi -- 8/27/2021 2:44:12 AM >

(in reply to MWalker321)
Post #: 2
RE: Establishing trade routes - 8/27/2021 1:21:31 PM   
stjeand

Okay...so the Axis can not get resources to Persia at least not that I have ever seen without having taken out most of the USSR.
Their trade route is through the USSR.
If you have a rail line from Germany through USSR to Persia I believe you are good. But that is unlikely unless you are playing the AI.

Finland on the other hand...has to be in the Spring, Summer, Fall...in the winter ports freeze and it will say "blocked" in the convoy window if you had a convoy or it will say you can't since there is no path.

(in reply to Nirosi)
Post #: 3
RE: Establishing trade routes - 9/9/2021 11:21:47 AM   
boldairade

ive always struggled with this as well.

i can NEVER get any axis aid to persia. in my current game, despite shutting down all convoys, i can't get any oil to Finland either.

i have bought more MM. perhaps that will help. i'll check in if i ever get that far.

(in reply to stjeand)
Post #: 4
RE: Establishing trade routes - 9/10/2021 2:24:49 PM   
MWalker321

Thank you for the replies all. I think it is MM shortage and my built MMs should be coming off the production lines soon so we will see if that was it.

Update: Yes MM was it. As soon as some came out of production the resources started flowing.

< Message edited by MWalker321 -- 9/22/2021 2:28:24 AM >

(in reply to boldairade)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> WarPlan >> War Room >> Establishing trade routes Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI