Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

[Need Matrix Support] How do you change a PBEM game status from inactive back to active?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East 2 >> Tech Support >> [Need Matrix Support] How do you change a PBEM game status from inactive back to active? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
[Need Matrix Support] How do you change a PBEM game sta... - 8/31/2021 12:09:30 AM   
Soviet_Union

"Dear Soviet_Union,

Your multiplayer game of Gary Grigsby's War in the East 2 called 1941 Campaign is now complete. Thanks for playing and we hope you enjoyed it.

Regards,
The Slitherine Team"

Is there a way to make the game active again? My friend just took a bit of a break.

< Message edited by Soviet_Union -- 9/2/2021 5:47:47 AM >
Post #: 1
RE: [Need Matrix Support] How do you change a PBEM game... - 9/7/2021 10:07:25 PM   
Joel Billings

I will email Matrix and ask. I see you have a game against Numbers that was abandoned in August after 30 days of inaction. It appears 30 days is the cutoff for when games are marked abandoned. In a case like this, you should open a support ticket with Matrix Games if you're not getting an answer on the forum. I'm interested in hearing the answer myself so I will email them.

All understanding comes after the fact.
-- Soren Kierkegaard

(in reply to Soviet_Union)
Post #: 2
RE: [Need Matrix Support] How do you change a PBEM game... - 9/8/2021 3:01:50 PM   
Joel Billings

Unfortunately the person that knows the answer to this at Matrix is out of the office for the next two weeks. So we may not have an answer for this for a few weeks. Will let you know once we find out if we can reactivate the game.

-- Soren Kierkegaard

(in reply to Joel Billings)
Post #: 3
RE: [Need Matrix Support] How do you change a PBEM game... - 9/12/2021 2:28:01 AM   
Soviet_Union

Awesome, let me know what he says once he comes back.

Post #: 4
RE: [Need Matrix Support] How do you change a PBEM game... - 9/21/2021 6:28:15 PM   
Joel Billings

The info for your game has been given to the right person who is now back in the office. Hopefully you're game will be reactivated within a day or two.

-- Soren Kierkegaard

Post #: 5
RE: [Need Matrix Support] How do you change a PBEM game... - 9/22/2021 2:48:55 PM   
Joel Billings

Your game has been reinstated. Please download it and save off and let us know that it's working for you again. Thanks.

-- Soren Kierkegaard

Post #: 6
RE: [Need Matrix Support] How do you change a PBEM game... - 9/23/2021 3:23:27 PM   
Soviet_Union

Yup seemed to have worked. Thanks. Is there a way to turn off that auto inactive after a month system?

Post #: 7
RE: [Need Matrix Support] How do you change a PBEM game... - 9/23/2021 8:44:01 PM   
Joel Billings

No, however Matrix has increased the time to 6 weeks before a game goes inactive.

-- Soren Kierkegaard

Post #: 8
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East 2 >> Tech Support >> [Need Matrix Support] How do you change a PBEM game status from inactive back to active? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI