Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Hot Patch 04 03 00 00

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> World in Flames >> Hot Patch 04 03 00 00 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Hot Patch 04 03 00 00 - 10/4/2021 12:00:20 AM   
Shannon V. OKeets

Below is a DropBox link to HotPatch version 04.03.00.00.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nir6i0oe4kyix7a/MWIF%2004%2003%2000%2000.zip?dl=0

DropBox is easy to use. You just go to the link (it is https:/www.dropbox.com link).

Within the zipped file are: (1) the new version of MWIF.exe, (2) a replacement file for Help Content.txt (the old file is in the folder Tutorials - which is where its replacement belongs), and (3) the Release Notes for that version.

Note that to use this Hot Patch you have to have installed the Public Beta 04.02.00.00.

==================

Release Notes for Hot Patch Version 04.03.00.00
(changes since 04.02.03.02)

All Modes of Play

Scenario
1. Corrected the Decline and Fall scenario Fighter-2 setups for Germany. Also fixed a major problem with the V-Weapons setups [they had been arriving as Japanese saved oil points].

Lending
2. Added a check to avoid a non-fatal error in the Lending phase when selecting a trade agreement.

Land Operations
3. Fixed a problem with railing German units through Sweden when Norway has been completely conquered by Germany - and the other conditions for railing units through Sweden have been met.

Naval Operations
4. Corrected the count of naval movement points expended by a moving stack after an attempted interception. Previously the code had been forcing the moving stack to stop when it still had one movement point remaining.

Reorganization
5. Rewrote some of the code for reorganization so using Air Reorganization followed by HQ Reorganization on a single unit works correctly even when different major powers are supplying the reorganization points.

Supply
6. Fixed a problem with finding supply from a tertiary supply source to a secondary supply source belonging to a cooperating major power.

7. Fixed a problem with finding supply from a tertiary supply source to a secondary supply source belonging to a aligned minor country.

8. Fixed a problem with finding tertiary supply to Tangier.

Production Planning
9. Enabled changing the source of a traded Build Point during the Final Produciton Planning phase. This is needed because if a game is restored after the Preliminary Production Planning phase, the program creates new Build Points during the Game Restore process and loses all the information associated with the previous traded build points. In particular, the source city for a traded build point is lost and becomes the sending major power’s capital.

Other
10. Added the ability to view the Foreign Troop Commitment data between two major powers. This information is available using the Relationship form (<Ctl> R). At the bottom of the form there is a new button: Display FTC. After selecting a cell within the form’s large matrix, with both the column and the row of the cell being major powers, clicking on the Display FTC displays a simple message reporting the number of HQ reorganization points in the country and the number of non-HQ units. As part of this change, the Help Content.txt file has been updated to include how to use the FTC Display button.

11. Added a check to avoid a non-fatal error when using the Flyouts form.

Peace
12. Assigned Yugoslavian partisans which had been French controlled to control by the USSR when France is completely conquered.

Cosmetic

13. Corrected the spelling of city based volunteers (in one place).

Debug
14. Modified the code for moving units so the Place/Move Units Debug form can be used during all DOW subphases.

Steve

Perfection is an elusive goal.
Post #: 1
RE: Hot Patch 04 03 00 00 - 10/7/2021 4:38:07 PM   
Joseignacio

I have detected several bugs now that didn't seem to happen in the previous hotpatch. Sending them to the Netplay Tech Support now. IMHO they don't seem to be related to the fact that they are plated netplay but I couldnt tell for sure... They dont seem to be related to synch, they were in the stay at sea - return to base phases.

https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=5085405

< Message edited by Joseignacio -- 10/16/2021 6:00:13 PM >

(in reply to Shannon V. OKeets)
Post #: 2
RE: Hot Patch 04 03 00 00 - 10/13/2021 12:39:50 PM   
Neilster

Thanks very much, Steve :)

Cheers, Neilster

(in reply to Joseignacio)
Post #: 3
RE: Hot Patch 04 03 00 00 - 10/16/2021 5:58:37 PM   
Joseignacio

https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=5087219

(in reply to Neilster)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> World in Flames >> Hot Patch 04 03 00 00 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI