Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Home of Wargamers 2015 – Be part of it!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> Slitherine/Matrix Press Event 2016 - The Home of Wargamers >> Slitherine/Matrix Press Event 2015 - The Home of Wargamers >> Home of Wargamers 2015 – Be part of it! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Home of Wargamers 2015 – Be part of it! - 5/18/2015 2:29:56 PM   
Daniele

This year’s Home of Wargamers (#HoW15) is approaching.

The dates are now officially fixed for June 23rd to June 25th and the event is being held at Vittorio Veneto, CastelBrando, a town full of heritage and history between Venezia and Treviso.

The first and most important news is that this year’s event will be solely open to our development partners: we have decided to organize a developers conference, rather than a press conference, so that we could really focus on the future of wargaming and strategy gaming.

We will have keynote speeches to talk about game engines, business cases, game play issues, but also sales channels, price positioning and many other topic to create a true debate about where the wargaming and strategy gaming markets are going and what we should all do to drive the change.

You, as players, are all invited and you will have a chance to take part to the event through live streams, ask anything on Twitter and through the forums. So stay tuned and watch out for further information!

Check for the official site and keep up-to-date with #HoW15 here!
Post #: 1
RE: Home of Wargamers 2015 – Be part of it! - 5/23/2015 5:31:45 PM   
zakblood

quote:

HoW15 will try to address some of these issues with the help of success stories anf failures, experiments and best practices. Because if it is true that there is no secret formula in how to make a game successfull with press, influencers and players, it is also true that a good planning and the right execution can help key titles emerge from the crowd and increase their chances of success.

few spelling mistakes there ^^

HoW15 will try to address some of these issues with the help of success stories and failures, experiments and best practices. Because if it is true that there is no secret formula in how to make a game successful with press, influencers and players, it is also true that a good planning and the right execution can help key titles emerge from the crowd and increase their chances of success

(in reply to Daniele)
Post #: 2
RE: Home of Wargamers 2015 – Be part of it! - 5/23/2015 5:45:33 PM   
zakblood

removed as no longer relevant

< Message edited by zakblood -- 12/25/2021 1:44:52 PM >

(in reply to zakblood)
Post #: 3
RE: Home of Wargamers 2015 – Be part of it! - 5/23/2015 6:01:06 PM   
zakblood

removed as no longer relevant

< Message edited by zakblood -- 12/25/2021 1:44:39 PM >

(in reply to zakblood)
Post #: 4
RE: Home of Wargamers 2015 – Be part of it! - 10/20/2021 7:03:14 AM   
candymika

A good article, an attractive story requires the author to have a good sense and a keen eye to have a deep insight into it. I am very impressed with your article.

(in reply to zakblood)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> Slitherine/Matrix Press Event 2016 - The Home of Wargamers >> Slitherine/Matrix Press Event 2015 - The Home of Wargamers >> Home of Wargamers 2015 – Be part of it! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI