Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
- 9/10/2003 5:56:37 PM   
Blunderbuss

[QUOTE=riverbravo]Just because of youre age and what you want means it will never happen?

I hate to burst the bubble you live in.

There is a new generation of wargamers with a fire lit under there *** that wants wargames to be all they can be.we want to throw in everything and the kitchen sink.
[/QUOTE]

You're right. There should be no limit to the number of different types of game. Whatever floats your boat, go for it. We'd all still be playing Pong if new gaming ideas had been stifled. Anyway, is there an upper age limit for videogamers? Is there an age where one becomes incapable of accepting new ideas? Personally, I consider this a life-long activity. So long as I can still concentrate and move my fingers, I intend to keep battling against foes in pixel (or whatever replaces that in the future) form. :)

Over the last few years there have been four games which I can honestly say have had me totally hooked for a long period of time:-
1) Command and Conquer (PS1)-My first real RTS
2) Phantasy Star Online (Dreamcast)-My first cooperative online game
3) Grand Theft Auto 3 (PS2)-I bought my PS2 just for this game. It was worth it.
4) Medieval:Total War

Each of the above games has moved forward my expectations of what is possible in games. Nothing matches the thrill of hacking down a fleeing enemy in Medieval. :D A good reason to buy a PC by itself.

(in reply to riverbravo)
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote