Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Hot Fix (1.22.01) Patch Notes (Unofficial)

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII War in Europe >> Hot Fix (1.22.01) Patch Notes (Unofficial) Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Hot Fix (1.22.01) Patch Notes (Unofficial) - 10/27/2021 7:05:29 PM   
Taxman66

First off, thanks for getting the Hot Patch out so quickly.

Second, the in game updater (which almost always works for me, did not this time. Perhaps too many people using it simultaneously?)

Third, Here is a cut and paste of the Change History from the v1.22.01 Read Me file:

v1.22.01 – October 25th, 2021
GAME ENGINE CHANGES
• Fixed a naval retreat error that did not always optimize retreats to nearby friendly ports (havoc1371, kirk23).
• Fixed a rare Carrier retreat from combat error that would sometimes lead to a CTD (arcturusrising).
• Fixed a Strategic Bomber attack error that in some cases did not allow you to scroll after the first strike (Mithrilotter).
• Fixed an AI Rocket attack error that would incorrectly cause defensive artillery fire to fire first at the attacking Rocket unit (Mithilotter).

1939 and 1940 Campaigns
• UNIT event for the Afrika Korps Arrives At Benghazi In Libya (4) corrected to remove the duplicate unit IDs 26, 0, and replaced the event with the missing unit IDs 22, 4 (AlexSF).

"Part of the $10 million I spent on gambling, part on booze and part on women. The rest I spent foolishly." - George Raft
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII War in Europe >> Hot Fix (1.22.01) Patch Notes (Unofficial) Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI