Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Hammer Of the Scots and Richard 3rd half price today

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> Hammer Of the Scots and Richard 3rd half price today Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Hammer Of the Scots and Richard 3rd half price today - 10/31/2021 2:05:16 PM   
mainsworthy

blocks Hammer Of the Scots and Richard 3rd half price today on steam, I would buy them again of matrix if they sold them, the two games are really really good

Post #: 1
RE: Hammer Of the Scots and Richard 3rd half price today - 10/31/2021 2:07:08 PM   
mainsworthy

is it ok to mention this on matrix?

(in reply to mainsworthy)
Post #: 2
RE: Hammer Of the Scots and Richard 3rd half price today - 10/31/2021 2:58:50 PM   
rico21

Looks bad IA and lack of patches!

Post #: 3
RE: Hammer Of the Scots and Richard 3rd half price today - 10/31/2021 8:32:34 PM   
Greybriar

Links: Blocks!: Hammer of the Scots and Blocks!: Richard III

Blocks!: Hammer of the Scots is in Early Access.

This war is not about slavery. --Robert E. Lee

(in reply to rico21)
Post #: 4
RE: Hammer Of the Scots and Richard 3rd half price today - 10/31/2021 8:55:09 PM   
gamer78

From Avalon Digital "Libertad o Muerte!" was good and patched well. Carrier Battles 4 Guadalcanal looks the most promising one as they have a roadmap for a campaign and new features. And have the "most" pbem players if any available.

For Britania I very much liked Thrones of Britannia - Total War, it has Shogun 2 design and vibes.

(in reply to Greybriar)
Post #: 5
RE: Hammer Of the Scots and Richard 3rd half price today - 11/1/2021 8:08:08 AM   
Jim D Burns

Was going to pick these up along with the Rome game, but after reading the negative reviews I passed. Looks like the game is buggy and crashes are very frequent, yet it is not being patched up. So I'll wait a few years and see if they fix their problems.

Jim

Post #: 6
RE: Hammer Of the Scots and Richard 3rd half price today - 11/1/2021 8:11:56 AM   
mainsworthy

I dont want to dissmiss the comments by others, but I have had No crashes even on HotS in early access, it may be a windows update fixed it, or a graphics driver update that fixed the issue, they seem very good to me, and they have an impressive collection of wargames on steam, they will never beat matrixgames but while we wait for our next gem from matrix I am having the best wargaming time I ever had with any games, plus if avalon digital is the avaon hill game company from the best boardgames then they can have my money, avalon hill changed my life for the better with great memories of wargames. and Im going to pick up rome thx

< Message edited by mainsworthy -- 11/1/2021 8:20:50 AM >

(in reply to Jim D Burns)
Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> Hammer Of the Scots and Richard 3rd half price today Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI