Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Flamethrower usage / bug?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Tigers on the Hunt >> Flamethrower usage / bug? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Flamethrower usage / bug? - 11/5/2021 8:07:21 PM   
Hollywood7

I just got TotH and I'm playing Traktor Works (the old SL scenario. I played the Guards Counterattack as my first game (fun!!!).

Anyway, Traktor works gives the Germans both Flamethrowers and Demo charges. On turn 1 I've tried using the Flamethrower and the game immediately quits / shuts down. I've tried it 3x.

Is this a known bug? Do I need to do anything to fix it?

Thanks in advance.
Post #: 1
RE: Flamethrower usage / bug? - 11/6/2021 8:59:17 AM   
Paullus

quote:

ORIGINAL: Hollywood7

I just got TotH and I'm playing Traktor Works (the old SL scenario. I played the Guards Counterattack as my first game (fun!!!).

Anyway, Traktor works gives the Germans both Flamethrowers and Demo charges. On turn 1 I've tried using the Flamethrower and the game immediately quits / shuts down. I've tried it 3x.

Is this a known bug? Do I need to do anything to fix it?

Thanks in advance.

There has been some FT bugs but they were solved in updates. Make sure you do the following:
1. Click on "Check for update" in Game Menu"

2. Follow this link http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/fb.asp?m=4504508 and add Peters Beta patch for Update 6

3. Now test. If the problem is still there please save the game just before you use the FT and the game crashes and post the file in the "Tech Support" section and we will take a look

Cheers

For my part, I shall do my duty as a general; I shall see to it that you are given the chance of a successful action. /Lucius Aemilius Paullus

(in reply to Hollywood7)
Post #: 2
RE: Flamethrower usage / bug? - 11/6/2021 11:19:50 PM   
Hollywood7

Thank you for the quick reply. I went and did the "Check for Update" and there was one (Matrix should update download upon purchase so it automatically loads the latest version as I just purchased the game) and upon trying it again the flamethrower did not crash the game.

Thanks again.

(in reply to Paullus)
Post #: 3
RE: Flamethrower usage / bug? - 11/7/2021 8:05:22 AM   
Paullus

Great.

For my part, I shall do my duty as a general; I shall see to it that you are given the chance of a successful action. /Lucius Aemilius Paullus

(in reply to Hollywood7)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Tigers on the Hunt >> Flamethrower usage / bug? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI