Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Egypt supply for CW not working (v4.2.3.2(Debug))

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> World in Flames >> Tech Support >> NetPlay Tech Support >> Egypt supply for CW not working (v4.2.3.2(Debug)) Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Egypt supply for CW not working (v4.2.3.2(Debug)) - 11/3/2021 9:13:36 PM   
tfclarinet

It is SO41. The Axis is trying to place the Suez Canal area out of supply. The Axis successfully cleared the Arabian Sea and Cape St Vincent of CW CPs. But the Suez area remains in supply even though no supply can be traced (except for Egyptian TERR). Aden is also showing in supply. I will post the games files from both the Axis and CW.

In our next gaming time, we are going to swap files and try starting with the same one, i.e. both of us will open the Axis or both of us will open the Allies file. We are hoping that one of these will get us back "in sync" but we do not currently know if this will work or not.

This issue started at the end of the JA41 turn and after the production phase, the game came back to partially reflect reality. Now it has totally lost touch with the supply status. Take a look at "Supply Sources and Paths' for Gort and the CW army.

Attachment (1)
Post #: 1
RE: Egypt supply for CW not working (v4.2.3.2(Debug)) - 11/10/2021 1:08:46 AM   
tfclarinet

Well, using each others files to start DID NOT FIX EGYPT SUPPLY.

Basically, the game is broken and needs a programming fix. It did not used to be like this but it obviously got broken in an upgrade.

(in reply to tfclarinet)
Post #: 2
RE: Egypt supply for CW not working (v4.2.3.2(Debug)) - 11/10/2021 1:18:09 AM   
tfclarinet

I just tried converting one of the saved files to 4.2.2 and IT WORKED. Egypt is now correctly out of supply. Looks like we will have to open in an older version. Note: 4.2.3.2 does not work for Egyptian area supply.

(in reply to tfclarinet)
Post #: 3
RE: Egypt supply for CW not working (v4.2.3.2(Debug)) - 11/10/2021 4:59:43 PM   
Joseignacio

(in reply to tfclarinet)
Post #: 4
RE: Egypt supply for CW not working (v4.2.3.2(Debug)) - 11/15/2021 5:15:11 PM   
tfclarinet

Update: when we tried it in NetPlay, moving back to 4.2.2 did NOT work. Oh well...a game bug.

(in reply to Joseignacio)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> World in Flames >> Tech Support >> NetPlay Tech Support >> Egypt supply for CW not working (v4.2.3.2(Debug)) Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI