Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Slitherine announces Home of Wargamers Live+ Winter Edition

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix >> Slitherine announces Home of Wargamers Live+ Winter Edition Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Slitherine announces Home of Wargamers Live+ Winter Edi... - 11/18/2021 2:49:43 PM   
AlbertoC

After the success of the first Home of Wargamers Live+ in May, Slitherine is ready to double down.

Tune in on our Twitch channel on December 14th at 2 pm GMT for the Home of Wargamers Live+ Winter Edition.

It will be a four hours long live event during which you’ll have the chance to look at upcoming and unannounced games.

We will be revealing the gameplay of Stargate: Timekeepers and Broken Arrow, giving you much anticipated updates on Starship Troopers: Terran Command, announcing the first faction being added to Warhammer 40,000: Battlesector and much more.

And if that is not enough… We will be announcing four new exciting games. You don’t want to miss this.
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix >> Slitherine announces Home of Wargamers Live+ Winter Edition Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI