Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

SPCW Main Menu Screen Screenshot

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> SPCW Main Menu Screen Screenshot Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
SPCW Main Menu Screen Screenshot - 9/7/2003 11:01:11 AM   
David boutwell

Civil War fans,

Just a little taste.....

Here is the new Main menu screen for Steel Panthers Civil War mod.. Lots of progress has been made on this mod over the last few months, including:

1. All new menu and editor screens
2. All new sound files (more than I have units for at this moment). The fife and drum music that accompanies the menu screens is awesome, and the Main menu screen music is a secret, but all are welcome to guess what it is.
3. Lots of LBM files (more than I have use for at this moment)
4. Many of the shp icons have been redone (have post and rail fences, rock walls with wooden support frames, new orchards, new boulder icons, new crops, new trees, new cobble streets and brick sidewalks, and new building icons that are more characteristic of 18th and 19th-century architecture, and new weapon and troop icons-much work to be done on these, though)
5. Initial OOB work started (enough to have some very fun battles!!). Suggestions on units that should be included are welcome.

Let's see what else.... I think that's about the whole game! You'll recognize the Steel Panthers "skeletal structure", but everything that could be changed, down to the menu screen buttons, has been changed to "Civil War". I don't have a time table for when this project will be completed, but when it is, you'll be notified right here.

Regards,

David Boutwell
Post #: 1
Yeah sure - 9/7/2003 12:43:55 PM   
chief

David: That cover is beautiful to say the least. But I noticed you kept the buttons secessionist gray............I like it. :D :D :) :) :cool:

"God Bless America and All the Young men and women who give their all to protect Her"....chief

(in reply to David boutwell)
Post #: 2
WoW!!! - 9/11/2003 11:52:44 PM   
sami heimola

It's so nice to see that even somebody would improve that "alpha" version of SPCW which my team left some years ago. Great menu David:). Are you going to modify infantry/cavalry icons too? And how about OOBs? Are they just "generic" for whole CW era or meant just for some particular battle (Getty for example)? Some screenshots in future?

I wish good luck for your project,

Sami

(in reply to David boutwell)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> SPCW Main Menu Screen Screenshot Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI