Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

The company shared a YouTube deep

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Regional] >> Français >> The company shared a YouTube deep Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
The company shared a YouTube deep - 12/21/2021 5:25:23 AM   
wuyazhong

A good game plan doesn't necessarily improve a player's performance in specific areas of the game. rather, it puts the player in situations that make the job easier, through play-calling. My top corner won't be able to defend their top receiver. Even if we make an effort to pay attention to man coverage, we will never be able to play the majority of Cover 1.

A way to represent that more accurately could be to force users to pare down the options of plays and formations they're forced to pick from in a game. If you're playing an opponent who is adept at defending outside zone runs in one game, you may decide to include additional outside zone runs to your game plan.

This could be another way to increase the importance of the coaching team. A higher-rated coach could enable you to add more of the games you plan each week. A poorly-rated assistant could limit your play-calling options.

I like the idea of adjustments for halftime, and this concept could easily be carried to my system.

Based on your defensive play during the first half, you can adjust your selections. The coach's position could influence the amount of plays you could alter.

If you want to know more about Madden 22 coins, you can visit mmoexp
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Regional] >> Français >> The company shared a YouTube deep Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI