Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

is this a joke?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> is this a joke? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
is this a joke? - 12/21/2021 9:05:26 AM   
jannas34

posting patches on google drive? LOL is this a f2p indie game or did i pay $90 USD for this turd???
Post #: 1
RE: is this a joke? - 12/21/2021 9:24:26 AM   
zacklaws

I have had a brilliant new idea for a new scenario. Its based on a 1960's B52 "Arclight" mission lasting 2 hours minimum with every available B52 that SAC has under command on a pinpoint target followed up with a circa 1990's Cruise Missile strike on the same target from every ship and submarine that I can add to the scenario forming a multi national task force all with the same "Time on Target".

As I need a target, could you please post your home address "jannas34" so that I can find it on the CMO maps and pulverise it into oblivion.

(in reply to jannas34)
Post #: 2
RE: is this a joke? - 12/21/2021 9:38:54 AM   
demyansk

He’s spamming all the threads, not sure of why he’s so mad, it’s only a game

(in reply to zacklaws)
Post #: 3
RE: is this a joke? - 12/21/2021 7:45:39 PM   
HalfLifeExpert

Nope, but OP is. Such an amateur troll.

(in reply to jannas34)
Post #: 4
RE: is this a joke? - 12/22/2021 7:45:09 AM   
nukkxx5058

quote:

ORIGINAL: jannas34

posting patches on google drive? LOL is this a f2p indie game or did i pay $90 USD for this turd???

These are beta patches. You're not forced to participate to new patches beta testing. You can simply wait for the official Steam release if for some reason you dislike Google drive.

$90 is a fair price for this great sim. I would have paid even more for it. And I'm even more than happy to regularly buy DLCs to contribute bringing fresh cash to the continuous dev of this unique game.

BTW, thanks to CMO I'm even saving money ! I stopped compulsively buying games that I would play just a few hours before deciding it's worseless, too simplistic, unrealistic or boring. With CMO I found the perfect wargame. :-)

(in reply to jannas34)
Post #: 5
RE: is this a joke? - 12/22/2021 11:45:04 AM   
1nutworld

quote:

ORIGINAL: nukkxx5058
BTW, thanks to CMO I'm even saving money ! I stopped compulsively buying games that I would play just a few hours before deciding it's worseless, too simplistic, unrealistic or boring. With CMO I found the perfect wargame. :-)

That's how I feel about Command/CMO myself. I've tried other games/sims, and for the most part end up sticking with this one, because of the MANY, MANY different scenarios you can try yourself, and use. Bad day at work?? Come home fire up CMO and blow the crap out of some things! C-ya 1989 Soviet Med fleet, try looking at things from the BOTTOM of the ocean instead of on top of it, as an example.

USS Dwight D. Eisenhower (CVN-69) 1990-1994.

(in reply to nukkxx5058)
Post #: 6
RE: is this a joke? - 12/22/2021 4:38:58 PM   
mikerohan

quote:

ORIGINAL: 1nutworld

quote:

ORIGINAL: nukkxx5058

That's how I feel about Command/CMO myself. I've tried other games/sims, and for the most part end up sticking with this one, because of the MANY, MANY different scenarios you can try yourself, and use. Bad day at work?? Come home fire up CMO and blow the crap out of some things! C-ya 1989 Soviet Med fleet, try looking at things from the BOTTOM of the ocean instead of on top of it, as an example.

+1 ... That's the way I feel!

(in reply to 1nutworld)
Post #: 7
RE: is this a joke? - 12/23/2021 10:29:03 PM   
ultradave

quote:

ORIGINAL: jannas34

Betas that you don't have to participate in if you don't want to. You can always wait for the full patch to be posted on Matrix website or updated via Steam, whichever way you roll.

Dave

----------------
Dave A.
"When the Boogeyman goes to sleep he checks his closet for paratroopers"

(in reply to jannas34)
Post #: 8
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> is this a joke? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI