Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Air War - Data Questions Part 1

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East 2 >> Air War - Data Questions Part 1 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Air War - Data Questions Part 1 - 12/22/2021 9:06:29 PM   
chops

Hello, I am new to WiTE2 and Grigsby games, and the only way I have been able to get into this game is by watching youtube videos by SGD. Learning just the basics of how to play this game has been quite a long and difficult process.

I have started playing the 41 Campaign and am just at the beginning of Turn 1. I am really interested in the Air War and some questions have already come up regarding data and data presentation as follows:

1. On the Commander's Report, I would like to know which specific Aircraft Model and which Group, KIA pilots were associated with. For some reason this information is missing in the report. This information is shown for Ready, Captured and Wounded pilots, so why not KIA pilots? I want to be able to see which Aircraft Model and Groups had the most KIA pilots.

Also, at the top of the Report it has 624 Pilots (with kills/historical) shown, is the data listed from the game or historical?

I would like to show some more screenshots but I am only able to upload 1 image per post.

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by chops -- 12/22/2021 10:46:55 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: Air War - Data Questions Part 1 - 12/22/2021 9:28:27 PM   
Stamb

Actually you can upload more images by using "image" button

You can use external image hosters like: https://linkpicture.com/en/index.php and then use a direct, this is important as sort links will not work, links to post multiple images:

"[imag3]https://somehost.com/image1.png[/imag3]" (replace "3" with "e")

< Message edited by Stamb -- 12/22/2021 9:29:21 PM >

(in reply to chops)
Post #: 2
RE: Air War - Data Questions Part 1 - 12/22/2021 9:34:21 PM   
chops

Here is another screenshot of the same report:

Attachment (1)

(in reply to chops)
Post #: 3
RE: Air War - Data Questions Part 1 - 12/23/2021 6:14:50 AM   
loki100

One partial answer (this re-occurs) is the air data has been simplified to save an awful lot of processing time.

So here, KIA pilots are dissociated from their original air group

the data at the top is related to the current game

(in reply to chops)
Post #: 4
RE: Air War - Data Questions Part 1 - 12/23/2021 4:44:58 PM   
chops

Thanks for your response -

As I mentioned, I would really like to view the Air Groups that have had the most pilots killed and the types of planes they were flying. I hope the developers can add this into the game in the future. It seems like this information is an important metric to track.

Also, I don't see the data for current kills and historical kills for pilots. Where is this info? The header says 624 Pilots (with kills/historical); where are the historical kills shown? So much of the data presentation in this game is very confusing.

(in reply to loki100)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East 2 >> Air War - Data Questions Part 1 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI