Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

SU moving from Division to ...

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East 2 >> Feature Suggestions >> SU moving from Division to ... Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
SU moving from Division to ... - 12/24/2021 7:20:48 PM   
AlbertN

Greetings,

I discovered that it may come very handy - in terms of time saved and spared - a function to move SUs from where they're (assuming non isolated) to another HQ.

Maybe I am unaware of it - and if it is already present, please indicate it to me.

Here I am trying to filter all the low TOE units of some categories, and I'd like to send them back to the OKH.

Right now it is an overly laborious chore.

A) I see the functioning TOE. A unit can be 40 / 80 TOE and I see 40. (I am not sure of the chances of the 40% of damaged elements to just be repaired on the spot though so...)

B) I can only Transfer stuff to the Reserves, if eligibible.

I'd just like to have a function that goes 'All the selected goes into -other HQ- (ie. OKH, or Army Group type of command)

If to expand on the 'TRANSFER' function or add a 'REASSIGN' function or so...

__

Another feature I'd like is a negative filter.

In this case the possibility to Filter by name, what DOES NOT contain the string. (ie. rule out all that are already sitting in OKH / Antonescu for instance)

___

Both are quality of life improvements and do not really alter what it is already possible to do within the game.
Right now I just have to click 1 by 1 all the SUs interested, and change their HQ manually in this way. One by one, yes.

I suspect it would be more than just I, as player, to appreciate these features.

Attachment (1)
Post #: 1
RE: SU moving from Division to ... - 1/5/2022 10:26:21 AM   
Stamb

+ 1

"Another feature I'd like is a negative filter" I was also looking for such a filter but it is not present. And when you hover over a row in CR it is not highlighted which means that there is an additional eyestrain when you have to check every row and its HQ.

(in reply to AlbertN)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East 2 >> Feature Suggestions >> SU moving from Division to ... Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI