Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Exciting game

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> WarPlan >> Exciting game Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Exciting game - 12/26/2021 1:39:08 AM   
AstroBlues

I am in one of the most exciting intense games that I have not played in a long time. I am the Allies. I have just took Tunis. The Italians are pushing the UK back to Cairo. I have strat bombers that took out LIlle. The Russian Front is chaos. It is June 1943. Ever since the Winter of 1942 I had the Russian counterattack everywehre. Now the Germans have taken Moscow in 42. I had an offensive North West from Stalingrad. I broke out and the Germans counterattacked. The Germans have broken through my lines East of Moscow. He completely demolished my line. I thought about folding. Except the German Player said as long as you are enjoying the game,, he will keep playing. I responded and said I am still enjoying the game and will continue on. I have tried and formed some kind of lines. I am low on Manpower in Russia and still continue building Infantry Armies.
I have an Armor coming in next turn for the Soviets. Wait till I get him into battle.

I have just been ruthless in my attacks. I am hoping that the German player is also low on Manpower. I am just trying to wear Germany down.

I look forward to every turn. I love this game.

Thank you Alvaro.

Ron

< Message edited by AstroBlues -- 12/26/2021 1:40:57 AM >
Post #: 1
RE: Exciting game - 12/27/2021 3:06:23 PM   
AlvaroSousa

You are very welcome. I like hearing when players enjoy my games. There are a ton of levels you can play to make it more challenging. I have heard optimal/veteran is a good level to play at.

There is also WarPlan Pacific once you have fun with this game.

If you would be so kind and drop a review on Steam for me it would be great. Better reviews means more exposure.

Creator Kraken Studios
- WarPlan
- WarPlan Pacific

Designer Strategic Command
- Brute Force (mod) SC2
- Assault on Communism SC2
- Assault on Democracy SC2
- Map Image Importer SC3

(in reply to AstroBlues)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> WarPlan >> Exciting game Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI