Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Wilderness and Free Trade

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers >> Wilderness and Free Trade Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Wilderness and Free Trade - 12/21/2021 5:05:50 AM   
wuyazhong

Hello Everyone! Falxmaster is my real name. I plan to make comedy shows on YouTube that is centered around Noobs. The name (unfinalized), Runescape Noobs Exposed. However, it does seem somewhat similar to TehNoobShow's God's Exposed. Therefore, I'm trying to think of an original name. But, I'm still looking for actors. Check out the rest to find out how to audition. It's not necessary to be an expert however, if you are able to act try it out! Send me a message on the game Falxmaster If you'd like to audition.

This isn't a debate. Just post your thoughts between the two. Oldschool was 01-07 and the new school is 08-Now. Talk about how you adjust to the new way of play (if this is your first time joining after a three-year break). Also discuss the advantages of new features. All things are simple. Overall, it was fun.

Pking is something I still enjoy. Defiantly a lot different from oldschool pking. I was a pking girl who wore only a coif. This made me appear like a complete noob. The day I was wild, returned with an outfit that was clean and good. I was snarled.
If you want to know more information about OSRS Gold , please lock on visit rsorder com
Post #: 1
RE: Wilderness and Free Trade - 12/29/2021 7:36:09 AM   
zakblood

pure utter junk and spam, reported and like you're other 2 posts hopefully removed soon to the bin where they belong

advice,

get a life,

a job and a hobby

happy new year

(in reply to wuyazhong)
Post #: 2
RE: Wilderness and Free Trade - 1/24/2022 4:12:05 PM   
avensis

I don't get it, what kind of comedy shows you make on youtube ?

Mini Militia App Lock

< Message edited by avensis -- 2/7/2022 4:08:32 PM >

(in reply to zakblood)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers >> Wilderness and Free Trade Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI