Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

New Patch v1.10.04 Available now

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Shadow Empire >> New Patch v1.10.04 Available now Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
New Patch v1.10.04 Available now - 1/13/2022 12:27:26 PM   
SamSlitherine

Hi Everyone,

The latest patch is available to download now. You can download it from the product page downloads area and from our Public download area

The Changelog can be seen below:

• Fixed bug with “New org” while all organizations where already present.
• Fixed crash with MNG>ASSET tab in empire without any Zones left
• Fixed crash during watching AI moves (Veldarr) (caused with a recent open beta)
• Fixed UI issue (caused with a recent open beta)
• Fixed weird multiple sea & glacier/ice lines at south and north edge of map in some cases.
• Fixed crash with random planet creation (caused with earlier open beta)
• Not much else as I want to soon get a stable open beta to make it the new official version
• Fixed crash on changing research target (caused with earlier open beta)
• Fixed crash with first displaying map after load game (caused with earlier open beta)
• Now a mouse over for worker happiness decline due to their salaries being not fully paid
• Also the drop of worker happiness due to not being paid is less steep if the difference between real and promised pay is smaller
• Fixed a potential crash with selecting the message for setting the research target for an organization
• The lava lakes on the minimap are now coloured red *
• Now showing the Customization Points in the Empire Dashboard
• Some map scroll speed improvements (especially in later game up to 33% faster)
• Added option to hide some map aesthetical gfx details to speed up map scroll speed by about 33% extra
• Fixed a rare crash in trade details report
• Fixed a crash when clicking on unit details directly after clicking “1” / hide units
• Blitzkrieg posture mouse over text has been fixed to properly indicate it is -30% on defensive attacks (not -50%) *
• Ultralight aircraft description updated (no rockets + no missiles now properly stated) *
• If no major regimes (left) relevant stratagems will no longer be generated.
• Preventing some -1 entry in the
• Fixed name error “twin heavy mg cupola” to just “heavy mg cupola” *
• Personal shield no longer takes damage if attval < defval, upon final draining of the shield it is killed. But this draining should take way longer now.
• No longer losing artillery unit if attacking from a hex with more than maximum units (16)
• Air HQs now also count for a Factions’ power base calculations.
• Bunker no longer counts as a BP producing asset in the demand for more of those assets count
• Updated and fixed anti-air values of MG, TwinMG and QuadMG *
• If you declare war on a human that has already surrendered this no longer wakes him up
• Fixed a rare crash (solops)
• Fixed a non-scrolling scroll bar in Management > Models Tab
• Traffic signs are removed now after you lose a hex with them on it
• You can now specify to do no research with the research target decision
• Mining techniques now under applied sciences org *
• No longer possible to build Xeno-Agri on a planet that got earth life introduced and without prior advanced alien life. *
• Fixed decision text for Zone Merger in cases with non-regime cultures in zones concerned
• Fixed crash with clicking “map” button in the combat setup popup window

Changelist for v1.09.07
-Improved fog of war when playing with whole map known, but otherwise complete.*
-Fixed (mass) replace in PBEM games.
-Fixed a bug when you got really far in the game (beyond round 500 !)
-Probably fixed a crash in a PBEM game (Jason)

Changelist for v1.09.06
-You can now call a governor to order him to Merge his Zone into another Zone *
-You can now disband Assets level-by-level at some PP cost and recuperate 33% of the construction items (except IP).*
-Added Bunkerization Asset Types level I to VII. Each bunker point halves one structural damage point the hex it is in suffers and adds 'extra entrenchment bonus' to troops defending the hex.
-Other Asset levels provide some bunker points as well for the purpose of entrenchment bonus. This makes urban and industrial centers easier to defend. *
-Bunker Assets do not need logistical point link with Zone City to produce their bunker Points.
-Fixed the bug with truck points (and some other hex-specific points) not being generated by delegated assets is fixed.

*=needs to be a newly started game with this version or higher

Changelist for v1.09.05
-Improved AI speed by probably around 20%
-Fixed algorithm for auto-replacements and returns that was sometimes not functioning as it should (JH)
-Fixed weird alien plantlife temperature parameters in some cases where the history class forced something into an impossible situation *
-Added planet generation summary screen to help subtab in the report tab
-Planetoids now require you to have a Victory Score of 66 to win *
-Moons now require you to have a Victory Score of 80 to win *
-Constructing Replacement Troops for Units in the field can no be done off-road as well (pickup hex used for this now, like with upgrade and replace)
-Populace migration between Zones now also takes QOL, Unrest, Danger, Private Credits reserves and Loyalty into account as well as modelling some peeps just like certain outback Zones.

*=requires new game start with this version

Changelist for v1.09.04
-Added “Spread Out” History Class to Planet Generation.
-Added a map popup for the Combat Setup Window (so its easier to select the correct longer range artillery unit or ICBM)
-Added the planet generation aux reports to the HELP reports tab (during game)
-Fixed issue with Stratagem checks not working properly (zoo playable on zoo III for example)
-Fixed issue with units having a non-existing HQ
-Fixed issue with diplomatic decision not predicting profile change correctly in some cases
-Fixed issue with Stratagem conditions not updating after scrapping cards

Changelist for v1.09.03b
-fixed a glitch with some of the foreign affairs cards not working properly

Changelist for v1.09.03
-Fixed import/export inversed bug in the Simple Editor (zgrssd)
-Fixed a crash with (mass) scrapping (militia) units (where the unit was older than the SHQ)
-Improved speed of Zones subtab in the Stratagems Tab in case of high number of zones stratagems (battlemode's save)
-Fixed a crash with watching VID tab after scrapping a Stratagem received that same turn
-Fixed a minor detail with private Scavenging Community not reducing scav points for privateMetal + privateOil *
-Added symbol for type of Regime to the S.MAP regime list and the Stratagem regime target list. Minor ∘. Major ⌾. Human Major ⍟. Alien minor ∞. Rebel ⊷
-The Raise Formation Popup is not properly alphabetically sorted at start *
-In the Raise Formation Popup you can now set bookmarks for certain Formation types to always appear on top of the list *
-Added pagination to the Zone+SHQ list in the Left Sidebar

*=requires game restart with new version

Changelist for v1.09.02
-Added S&S Editor
-Added Documentation for S&S Editor in the Manuals directory
-Added a PDF of Dev notes on all most of the data tables
-Air HQs now have organical logistical points as well and can pick up supplies from nearest road *
-Fixed a moderately rare glitch where AI could end up with public and private truck assets at the start of game.*
-Immobile Troop types will get replacement troops as well now.
-Tech mining techniques will no longer improve bio-fuel + synth.plants..*
-Deep core gas extractor is going to benefit from the Tech mining techniques. *

< Message edited by SamSlitherine -- 1/13/2022 4:53:32 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: New Patch v1.10.04 Available now - 1/13/2022 1:43:27 PM   
DasTactic

Does this new official version include the tweaks from the beta 1.10.04b? I noticed that the changelog doesn't list these.

(in reply to SamSlitherine)
Post #: 2
RE: New Patch v1.10.04 Available now - 1/13/2022 4:24:54 PM   
Satsuma

Thank you Vic !

(in reply to DasTactic)
Post #: 3
RE: New Patch v1.10.04 Available now - 1/13/2022 4:55:54 PM   
SamSlitherine

It does Das, latest build from Vic with all reported fixes:) i've updated the changelog with more recent changes as well for you guys as well.

(in reply to DasTactic)
Post #: 4
RE: New Patch v1.10.04 Available now - 1/13/2022 5:27:14 PM   
eddieballgame

As always, thank you Vic.

(in reply to SamSlitherine)
Post #: 5
RE: New Patch v1.10.04 Available now - 1/21/2022 9:51:58 PM   
solops

After installing the new final official 1.10.04 patch over the 1.10.04b patch I am getting version 04 on the first screen but I am still getting 04b on the second screen. So, what version am I actually playing?

< Message edited by solops -- 1/21/2022 9:52:39 PM >

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.-Edmund Burke
Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; if it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it.-Judge Learned Hand

(in reply to eddieballgame)
Post #: 6
RE: New Patch v1.10.04 Available now - 1/22/2022 1:05:44 PM   
zgrssd

quote:

ORIGINAL: solops

After installing the new final official 1.10.04 patch over the 1.10.04b patch I am getting version 04 on the first screen but I am still getting 04b on the second screen. So, what version am I actually playing?

The same exact thing.

Vic kinda just delcares for current beta as "that is now the live version". You propably will not find a bit of difference.

The only exception seems to be the launcher, which does update.
You have the same state as the last beta - 1.10.04b (the b does not stand for Beta). Down to the version number display in the game.

< Message edited by zgrssd -- 1/22/2022 1:06:21 PM >

(in reply to solops)
Post #: 7
RE: New Patch v1.10.04 Available now - 1/22/2022 3:14:02 PM   
solops

In this case, I actually found a bug in 1.10.04b which, a week before release, Vic said he would fix before the final release.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.-Edmund Burke
Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; if it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it.-Judge Learned Hand

(in reply to zgrssd)
Post #: 8
RE: New Patch v1.10.04 Available now - 1/30/2022 5:35:22 PM   
KingHalford

Great work! Thanks for the continued support for this magnificent game

Ben "BATTLEMODE"
www.eXplorminate.co

(in reply to solops)
Post #: 9
RE: New Patch v1.10.04 Available now - 2/16/2022 9:06:35 AM   
shaky2236

My Steam version is still showing as V1.06.09. I have tried the Open Beta but still shows the same. I have now manually downloaded the new patch, but it seems to say the I do not have Shadow Empire installed on my PC. Not too sure what to do tbh

EDIT: Cancel my last, I'm a fool. It's the launcher still shows prior update version, going into the game shows v1.10.05. Apologies for the confusion

< Message edited by shaky2236 -- 2/16/2022 9:23:53 AM >

(in reply to KingHalford)
Post #: 10
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Shadow Empire >> New Patch v1.10.04 Available now Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI