Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Angriff - New Stalingrad mod for LSA

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat Series >> Close Combat: Last Stand Arnhem >> Mods and Scenarios >> Angriff - New Stalingrad mod for LSA Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Angriff - New Stalingrad mod for LSA - 3/17/2021 7:06:54 PM   
ManoiAngriff

Hi CC addicts,

As you may already have seen, we are working on a new version of the CC5 Stalingrad mod. The mod was already ported to TLD and will probably be ported to LSA in its first version. The Angriff version is an all new version for LSA that depicts the first days of the attack on Stalingrad in september 1942. This new version will have a new stratmap and 64 new maps. Also the BG, units and datas will be updated. Some new vehicles grafics will also come along
a new UI. Old vehicles grafics wil be resized (10 pixels/m to 8 pixels/m) to match the maps grafics. You will be able to see the updates on this forum, on discord and on facebook. Don't hesitate to comment, to bring some suggestions (not sure we will follow them ), to criticize (not too much please) or to flatter us (the best option ) : in any case your interest is our only salary! The development will be slow : drawing 64 maps is not an easy thing. So we will release the mod in 3 parts : the first release will be the completed mod but with only the 16 maps of south Stalingrad (from Kuibyshev sawmill to the Tsaritsa) + op/battle for this area. I hope to be ready before july 2021. The second part will be the central city and the Mamayev Kurgan areas. The third release will be the factories area north of Stalingrad.
Today I show you a preview of the new stratmap and the slicing for the maps. As you can see the city is stretched from north to south and bordered by the Volga. German attacks will come from the west side of the map. Russian reinforcements will come across the Volga. The first maps of the suburbs will be more open rural areas but will be more and more "closed" in the urban part of the city. This preview is under development and may be changed before the release.

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by ManoiAngriff -- 3/17/2021 7:09:49 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: Angriff - New Stalingrad mod for LSA - 1/20/2022 9:56:02 PM   
SchnelleMeyer

Stalingrad part 1 - a mod for the CC LSA is well underway. The mod team is working every day to bring it to you as soon as possible. To ease the wait we will bring more screenshots and info in the coming weeks. Today we show a small selection of the Soviet teams of a Battlegroup of the 35th Guards Rifle Division. In the image you can see from top to bottom:
1. 4-man Komandnaya Gruppa (Command team) from 133. Tank Brigade
2. 5-man Komandnaya Gruppa from NKVD - The weapons and equipment carried are different - this is a design choice in the mod that you will see across other team types as well. - Variation in composition and weapons in similar team types. - We think that this keeps the teams both within the historical frame and creates interesting variation for the player.
3. 35.Guards Rifle Division 3-man Stankovyy Pulemet (HMG) with a Maxim M1910.
4. 4-man 35.Guards Rifle Division Strelkovoe Otdelenie (Rifle Squad)
5. 4-man 35.Guards Rifle Division Razvedovatelnoe Otdelenie (Recon Squad)

Please post you comments, viewpoints, wishes and questions.

Attachment (1)

(in reply to ManoiAngriff)
Post #: 2
RE: Angriff - New Stalingrad mod for LSA - 1/21/2022 2:58:08 AM   
Tejszd

The unit icon colours look good!

Really looking forward to this mod....

(in reply to SchnelleMeyer)
Post #: 3
RE: Angriff - New Stalingrad mod for LSA - 1/21/2022 2:59:16 AM   
Tejszd

The unit icon colours look great!

Really look forward to this mod!

(in reply to SchnelleMeyer)
Post #: 4
RE: Angriff - New Stalingrad mod for LSA - 1/21/2022 7:32:29 AM   
terminator

I also look forward to it

< Message edited by terminator -- 1/21/2022 7:33:24 AM >

(in reply to Tejszd)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat Series >> Close Combat: Last Stand Arnhem >> Mods and Scenarios >> Angriff - New Stalingrad mod for LSA Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI