Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Looking for Allied opponent

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Opponents Wanted >> Looking for Allied opponent Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Looking for Allied opponent - 1/22/2022 7:07:43 AM   
derwho

Hi,

After some bad luck trying to setup a game, a worthy opponent ran into some unforseen real-life commitments and looks like we have to abandon.

I'm looking for a allied opponent for some of the modded scenarios on the latest beta. I'd like to keep it historical. As a flexible person I'm up for duscussions for all the specifics.

I'm also listening if someone would like to be my side-chick and do also a Guadalcanal-thing.

I'm a tenacious Japanese opponent and I've never abandoned a game. Been playing the series since Uncommon Valor and WiTP but just now back from the dead since a ~8 year walk in the shadows (working and doing other **** :D).

I can manage about a turn a day thru most of the year. I sit in the EET timezone.

Imperial Field Service Code (senjinkun):
"Remember always the good reputation of your family and the opinion of people of your birthplace. Do not shame yourself by being taken prisoner alive; die so as to not leave behind a soiled name."
Post #: 1
RE: Looking for Allied opponent - 1/25/2022 1:45:10 AM   
BananaConvention

I normally like to play IJN but it may do me some good to play the other side. I'd be willing to play Guadalcanal with you, and I'll play as the Allies.

Oberleutnant Joachim "Jochen" Heiden
3./JG51 "Mölders"

Currently looking for Allied PBEM opponents

(in reply to derwho)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Opponents Wanted >> Looking for Allied opponent Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI