Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Manpower of German's Occupied Countries

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East 2 >> Manpower of German's Occupied Countries Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Manpower of German's Occupied Countries - 1/25/2022 4:18:43 PM   
HOTEC

The German's occupied country is not defined in the manual. So, I go to the production page. In particular, I look into the Manpower data which should cover all. The sum of the manpower capacity of each city/town is not equal to the grand total of 2068. When their nationality is referenced, the cities/towns of Turkey and Portugal are shown. By removing them from the summation, the grand total is less than 2068 by 2. By adding back manpower capcity of the St. Helier and St. Peter Port, the result matches the grand total. However, St. Helier and St. Peter Port are both Britian own.

In a gist, the cities/towns of Turkey and Portugal should not be included in the manpower production page of the German's occupied countries. The grand total of the manpower of the German occupied countries should be 2066 excluding the manpower capacity of the St. Helier and St. Peter Port.

Attachment (1)
Post #: 1
RE: Manpower of German's Occupied Countries - 1/25/2022 4:28:09 PM   
loki100

quote:

ORIGINAL: HOTEC

... By adding back manpower capcity of the St. Helier and St. Peter Port, the result matches the grand total. However, St. Helier and St. Peter Port are both Britian own.

No they weren't in 1941, not liberated till 1944, there is an in-game event that then moves them to UK ownership

(in reply to HOTEC)
Post #: 2
RE: Manpower of German's Occupied Countries - 1/25/2022 5:59:40 PM   
Fraggo5

The occupation of the channel isles is well documented but Guernsey and Jersey were not liberated until 9th of May 1945 when ships carrying troops arrived on both of the islands and accepted the surrender of the German forces there.
Sark was liberated on the 10th of May and Alderney on the 16th

(in reply to loki100)
Post #: 3
RE: Manpower of German's Occupied Countries - 1/25/2022 8:38:26 PM   
loki100

quote:

ORIGINAL: Fraggo5

The occupation of the channel isles is well documented but Guernsey and Jersey were not liberated until 9th of May 1945 when ships carrying troops arrived on both of the islands and accepted the surrender of the German forces there.
Sark was liberated on the 10th of May and Alderney on the 16th

agree, in game the transfer event kicks in 1944, I guess as once the Allies are in Normandy for all intents and purposes that region is completely isolated

(in reply to Fraggo5)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East 2 >> Manpower of German's Occupied Countries Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI