Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Chrome Issues

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> Site Feedback >> Chrome Issues Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Chrome Issues - 1/5/2022 8:54:48 PM   
Rake

Anyone else having issues logging into the site with Chrome? I am having issues every time, on two different computers, and keep getting "Invalid Credentials" errors. Then, when I use Firefox, and use the same password, I get right ion.

This has been going on for several weeks. I've checked the saved password for both Chrome and Firefox and it is the same for each. Once, last week, Chrome did allow me to slip into the site, but later I was logged off and the same password would not work.

Another problem I have is that I have two accounts. IIRC, I set up the second account just to log in to the forums. This secondary account, which I do not believe is linked to all of my games, is the one for which I get a reset password email.

I know I should stop using Chrome if for no other reason than Google sux and logs everything I do, but still, its annoying that the correct password keeps failing.

Rake out
Post #: 1
RE: Chrome Issues - 1/28/2022 4:35:35 PM   
Rake

Same thing just happened with my mobile apps. Logged in just fink with Firefox on my phone. Same password, used on my tablet, in Chrome, does not work... smmfh

(in reply to Rake)
Post #: 2
RE: Chrome Issues - 1/29/2022 9:05:25 AM   
altipueri

I've had an increasing number of crashes with Chrome - mostly on android phone and ipad.

Try using Brave or Firefox - with an adblocker if you prefer content to adverts.

(in reply to Rake)
Post #: 3
RE: Chrome Issues - 1/29/2022 9:55:09 AM   
VPaulus

Regarding the two accounts issue you should contact us at support@slitherine.co.uk.

(in reply to altipueri)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> Site Feedback >> Chrome Issues Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI