Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Are regime feats strategems lost if lose the regime feat?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Shadow Empire >> War Room >> Are regime feats strategems lost if lose the regime feat? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Are regime feats strategems lost if lose the regime feat? - 2/3/2022 9:16:29 AM   
Killovicz

Hey guys..

I mean, is it possible to start the game as autocracy, stack up some autocracy strategems like assassinate leader, hero of the nation etc. switch to democracy and still keep'em?

Thanks in advance..
Post #: 1
RE: Are regime feats strategems lost if lose the regime... - 2/3/2022 9:49:06 AM   
mroyer

If aprofile element (like autocracy) gets low enough you begin to have a chance to lose associated feats. The point where there is risk of loss is 10 below where you could gain the feat. For example, if you have a chance to gain a particular feat at 50 or more, then you could lose that feat at below 40.

-Mark R.

(in reply to Killovicz)
Post #: 2
RE: Are regime feats strategems lost if lose the regime... - 2/3/2022 11:50:09 AM   
Killovicz

Thanks for a quick reply.

Yes I understand that a profile element (as you call it) can be lost. I also understand how.

But what about strategems that are associated with that particular profile element? Will they be lost as well? Like if I lose Submission (50+ autocracy element) are all my "Assassinate Leader" and "Hero of the Nation" strategems that I have in the stock be lost as well?

(in reply to mroyer)
Post #: 3
RE: Are regime feats strategems lost if lose the regime... - 2/3/2022 12:23:44 PM   
Twotribes

I believe the answer is yes

(in reply to Killovicz)
Post #: 4
RE: Are regime feats strategems lost if lose the regime... - 2/3/2022 12:41:19 PM   
zgrssd

The things you gain and loose for high Profile Scores are afaik called "Regime Feats".
And I am 90% sure loosing a Regime Feat looses the ability to draw the associated Cards or roll the associated Support Element.

But you should still keep any card or Support Unit already drawn.

(in reply to Twotribes)
Post #: 5
RE: Are regime feats strategems lost if lose the regime... - 2/3/2022 1:14:05 PM   
Killovicz

Thanks guys..

Well I was hoping that got to keep those that I have already drawn and still be able to play'em even after I switched to a different profile, would be cool tho and fair imo, the game is hard enough already..

(in reply to zgrssd)
Post #: 6
RE: Are regime feats strategems lost if lose the regime... - 2/3/2022 6:00:47 PM   
zgrssd

I think you keep already drawn cards, even if you loose the Regime Fleet. But I can not guarantee it, unfortunately.

< Message edited by zgrssd -- 2/3/2022 6:01:04 PM >

(in reply to Killovicz)
Post #: 7
RE: Are regime feats strategems lost if lose the regime... - 2/3/2022 9:16:08 PM   
Killovicz

Oke cool, non other to do and to test it, I'm just about to lose my "Submission" regime feat. I'll rapport the results.

(in reply to zgrssd)
Post #: 8
RE: Are regime feats strategems lost if lose the regime... - 2/5/2022 9:58:58 AM   
Soar_Slitherine

I've had the associated strategems disappear when I've lost a regime feat.

(in reply to Killovicz)
Post #: 9
RE: Are regime feats strategems lost if lose the regime... - 2/7/2022 2:11:05 AM   
Magirot

Fairly sure you lose the stockpiled stratagems on losing the regime feat. I had a huge pile of Company cards and at least those disappeared when I lost the Commerce-60 feat that they're associated with. I would assume it applies to others too.

(in reply to Soar_Slitherine)
Post #: 10
RE: Are regime feats strategems lost if lose the regime... - 2/18/2022 3:46:15 AM   
Don_Kiyote

quote:

I've had the associated strategems disappear when I've lost a regime feat.

Pretty sure Ive seen that at least once, and I may remember the cards disappearing in an irregular trickle.
Switching and shifting slowly between characteristic focii makes sense as a constant operation.

< Message edited by Don_Kiyote -- 2/18/2022 3:52:44 AM >

(in reply to Magirot)
Post #: 11
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Shadow Empire >> War Room >> Are regime feats strategems lost if lose the regime feat? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI