Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

The Panzer Corps 2 - World Championship moves into the sixth round today

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix >> The Panzer Corps 2 - World Championship moves into the sixth round today Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
The Panzer Corps 2 - World Championship moves into the ... - 2/3/2022 10:33:54 AM   
Edmon

The Panzer Corps 2 - World Championship moves into the sixth round today.

Returning to the classic campaign, this round we have a multiplayer re-imagining of a classic map: The Battle for Kasserine Pass. This battle should have been an easy victory for the Allied forces, but poor leadership and green troopers led to vastly more losses than anyone expected. Of course, for multiplayer the forces have been carefully tweaked to give both sides a fighting chance.

Will you be able to alter history?

Leaderboard
In leaderboard news, Kleko11 has finally been unseated from the top of the leaderboard, but only barely. Trepko has now taken the lead, but less than 300 points keeps him there. This round will definitely decide the fate of one of these two excellent players.

It's not as if those giving chase are that far behind either...

Round 6 leader board:
1 Trepko 13549
2 kleko11 13257
3 FritzchenEK-I 12443
4 nutoha 12009
5 rishat 11678

Continued improvements
We have fixed a few errors in scoring that occurred during the last round. Please do continue to report any problems you face, as your feedback helps improve not just this tournament but all future ones as well.

Patch 1.2.4 has come about primarily due to your tournament feedback and includes these fixes:

- Fixed occasional crashes when assigning heroes
- Fixed problems with awarding tournament points at the end of a mission

We hope everyone is continuing to enjoy the competition at this mid-way point.

Slitherine Games - Community Manager - Italian Office

Any questions, concerns or comments about our Community Forums or Games? You are always welcome to drop me a PM.
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix >> The Panzer Corps 2 - World Championship moves into the sixth round today Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI