Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Yugoslavia and the coup

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII: World at War >> Yugoslavia and the coup Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Yugoslavia and the coup - 2/2/2022 3:00:33 PM   
havoc1371

I prefer to play within historical events in the game, so as the Axis, I don't attack Yugoslavia until it coups, since the Germans didn't know it was coming. So attacking because I know it will happen is gamey. But right now it is 26 Sep 41 and Yugoslavia hasn't had the coup, nor has it joined the Axis. What is up with that? I know there is a variable for when the coup happens, but six months?
Post #: 1
RE: Yugoslavia and the coup - 2/2/2022 5:09:27 PM   
ElvisJJonesRambo

Speaking as an American Legend, I've never given Yugoslavia a single thought. Think it's Bosnia Hershey-va-Villanova Croatian now. That really good tennis player who Australia banned for 3 years lives there.
To put this in gaming terms, Force 10 From Navarone comes to mind. Barbara Bach is the honey tree I'd be fighting for.

My advice (which I certainly follow), stay away from Drazak! "We're no damn partisans, we're Chetniks"

Drazak (Jaws) not a fan of Apollo Creed(s), either.

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by ElvisJJonesRambo -- 2/2/2022 5:11:50 PM >

(in reply to havoc1371)
Post #: 2
RE: Yugoslavia and the coup - 2/3/2022 12:09:09 AM   
ThunderLizard11

It was changed to make less predictable but Sept is nuts. Maybe if it doesn't happen by JUne it shouldn't happen at all.

(in reply to ElvisJJonesRambo)
Post #: 3
RE: Yugoslavia and the coup - 2/3/2022 9:03:18 AM   
BillRunacre

There's a 50% chance per turn of the UK being presented with DE 104 to support a coup in Yugoslavia providing London is in Allied hands, France has surrendered, Yugoslavia is neutral but pro-Axis, and Italy has joined the Axis.

So either the dice Gods have been terribly unlucky, or one of these other conditions hasn't been met?

Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/FurySoftware

We're also on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/FurySoftware/

(in reply to ThunderLizard11)
Post #: 4
RE: Yugoslavia and the coup - 2/6/2022 12:11:31 PM   
havoc1371

quote:

ORIGINAL: BillRunacre

There's a 50% chance per turn of the UK being presented with DE 104 to support a coup in Yugoslavia providing London is in Allied hands, France has surrendered, Yugoslavia is neutral but pro-Axis, and Italy has joined the Axis.

So either the dice Gods have been terribly unlucky, or one of these other conditions hasn't been met?

Ah... I invaded England while France was falling and now have almost fully conquered it. That makes sense that it might remove the possibility of a coup.

(in reply to BillRunacre)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII: World at War >> Yugoslavia and the coup Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI