Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Noob (Ash - Allies) vs Tournament fighter (Will - Axis): Round three, Fight!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII War in Europe >> After Action Reports >> Noob (Ash - Allies) vs Tournament fighter (Will - Axis): Round three, Fight! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Noob (Ash - Allies) vs Tournament fighter (Will - Axis)... - 8/9/2021 4:59:27 PM   
AshFall

Doing another AAR of another game between Will and I.

This is me being a noob in this game too. This AAR will be more about what I'm doing and what's going on than storytelling.

Enjoy! :)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OrlEFgtrUII5t_r_zBS9RXt467TQGfvTdzI3FsX4YqA/edit?usp=sharing
Post #: 1
RE: Noob (Ash - Allies) vs Tournament fighter (Will - A... - 8/9/2021 6:52:25 PM   
AshFall

Updated with turn 3!

A question popped up here. Will is besieging the port by Halifax with the starting sub and battlecruiser, but the port doesnt seem to be affected.

Anyone got an idea why?

Excerpt from the AAR:

"Not sure why the Convoy from the port didn't shut down right away. Reduction happens every turn (own and enemy) and rebuilding shouldnt happen as long as the port is being sieged (two or more units). Base strength 5… oh well."

< Message edited by AshFall -- 8/9/2021 6:56:15 PM >

(in reply to AshFall)
Post #: 2
RE: Noob (Ash - Allies) vs Tournament fighter (Will - A... - 8/15/2021 8:15:26 PM   
AshFall

The AAR is rolling on, now up to turn 15! :D

What do you guys think of the google docs format? It's easy to work with and pictures are easy to position, but is it readable?

(in reply to AshFall)
Post #: 3
RE: Noob (Ash - Allies) vs Tournament fighter (Will - A... - 2/7/2022 3:08:20 PM   
OxfordGuy3

Seems odd that the Italians left some of their fleet in ports on the west side of Italy with France still active, isn't it a bit safer (though not completely safe) to group their whole fleet up in the northern end of the Adriatic, possibly with an AA or two to cover some of it and maybe the Italian air force (though sounds like the latter was busy in Egypt)?

< Message edited by OxfordGuy3 -- 2/7/2022 6:16:30 PM >

(in reply to AshFall)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII War in Europe >> After Action Reports >> Noob (Ash - Allies) vs Tournament fighter (Will - Axis): Round three, Fight! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI