Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Joint English/American scenarios no longer possible?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Valor & Victory >> Joint English/American scenarios no longer possible? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Joint English/American scenarios no longer possible? - 2/12/2022 12:59:31 PM   
Niederrheiner

The latest update and the DLC are great, but apparently there's no longer a way to create scenarios with British and American units together?
Post #: 1
RE: Joint English/American scenarios no longer possible? - 2/12/2022 3:12:05 PM   
DingBat

quote:

ORIGINAL: Niederrheiner

The latest update and the DLC are great, but apparently there's no longer a way to create scenarios with British and American units together?

Hi Niederrheiner.

When we added the Russians we had to look at re-orienting the interface for the scenario designer. We thought it would be rare to create scenarios with mixed nationalities.

If you still want to create such a scenario, it should still be possible to do so by editing the scenario files directly. Let me know if you want some help with that.

Cheers,
/bruce

Edit: I'll also try to take a look at what it would take to show all available nationalities in the scenario editor.

< Message edited by DingBat -- 2/12/2022 3:14:38 PM >

(in reply to Niederrheiner)
Post #: 2
RE: Joint English/American scenarios no longer possible? - 2/12/2022 4:00:52 PM   
athineos

quote:

ORIGINAL: DingBat

quote:

ORIGINAL: Niederrheiner

Hi Niederrheiner.

When we added the Russians we had to look at re-orienting the interface for the scenario designer. We thought it would be rare to create scenarios with mixed nationalities.

If you still want to create such a scenario, it should still be possible to do so by editing the scenario files directly. Let me know if you want some help with that.

Cheers,
/bruce

Edit: I'll also try to take a look at what it would take to show all available nationalities in the scenario editor.

I agree with Neiderrheiner
Maybe it could be incorporated into the editor with the next major update without having to edit the scenario files directly. Especially for people that like to set up new scenarios quickly in the game editor.

(in reply to DingBat)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Valor & Victory >> Joint English/American scenarios no longer possible? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI