Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Historical research settings

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII: World at War >> Historical research settings Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Historical research settings - 2/10/2022 9:01:34 AM   
havoc1371

Instead of being able to toggle off research in a game, where you are stuck at the technology level the game starts with, how about the ability to set research to historical levels? If selected in the setup of a game, players receive research upgrades when they were available historically? Allowing a game to be played out within the limits that the Axis or Allies had. I for one, would like to be able to play against an opponent within the restrictions each side actually had, to see if you can out perform them militarily. As it is, the game is heavily influenced by what each side researches and can totally make the game lopsided if you guess wrong.
Post #: 1
RE: Historical research settings - 2/12/2022 5:42:24 PM   
ReinerAllen

Either that or a popup recommendation on the tech to purchase, that if adhered to, would allow the player to reach the historical tech level.

(in reply to havoc1371)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII: World at War >> Historical research settings Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI