Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: Fall Weiss II

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII War in Europe >> Scenario Design and Modding >> RE: Fall Weiss II Page: <<   < prev  28 29 30 31 [32]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Fall Weiss II - 10/27/2021 11:49:20 PM   
thekman

i believe so. where do we find the version? We were both at version 1.22.00 for the overall game.

(in reply to BillRunacre)
Post #: 931
RE: Fall Weiss II - 11/2/2021 3:56:10 PM   
ReinerAllen

I'm guessing FW 8.3 will work with 1.22.00 and 1.22.01. Am I correct?

(in reply to thekman)
Post #: 932
RE: Fall Weiss II - 11/2/2021 11:40:16 PM   
thekman

I couldn't get it to work with either.

(in reply to ReinerAllen)
Post #: 933
RE: Fall Weiss II - WIE 7.3 - (Ready for Download) - 11/3/2021 12:11:14 AM   
thekman

I don't see the DAT file in my campaign folder. Is that why my PBEM games don't work and say "can't find directory?"

(in reply to Taxman66)
Post #: 934
RE: Fall Weiss II - WIE 7.3 - (Ready for Download) - 11/3/2021 11:21:36 AM   
Taxman66

It works fine.

See post #913 on page 31 for the file structure.
Notes:
1) Do not put it with the official campaigns; it must go via the My games/... route
2) The dat file and the folder are on the same level, the folder contains additional sub files/folders.
3) I believe the cgn file will be created after you start the campaign the first time.
4) When selecting which campaign to play, you may have to scroll to the 2nd page to see the Fall Weiss 8.3 among the campaigns screen.
5) Don't be confused about Fall Weiss 20. That is an older version that comes with the community pact.

"Part of the $10 million I spent on gambling, part on booze and part on women. The rest I spent foolishly." - George Raft

(in reply to thekman)
Post #: 935
RE: Fall Weiss II - WIE 7.3 - (Ready for Download) - 11/4/2021 12:35:53 AM   
OldCrowBalthazor

8.3 works fine for me also.

(in reply to Taxman66)
Post #: 936
RE: Fall Weiss II - WIE 9.0 - (Upcoming) - 1/12/2022 1:13:38 AM   
crispy131313

Hello all!

It's been a long vacation from the game but I'm back at it. I just finished a game of v8.3 against the Allied AI, having lost in summer 1945 while trying to obtain a marginal victory. I don't mind losing to the AI, it's better than steam rolling them each game!

The above aside, I completed an update this week. But since it's been a long time between updates, I would send out an open call for any bugs/errors etc. found that I can also tweak before I upload it. I did correct a territory script for the Allied invasion of Egypt through the Sudan, so no need to mention that one, as well I changed Rippentrop to Ribbentrop in various texts (whoops).

Changes so far on this update are below, quite a few are inspired by vanilla patches and are pretty good balance tweaks that fit in the mod as well. In addition there are some tweaks in favor of the Axis in the later game around 1943, I felt the nation was a bit starved for reinforcements around this time, when in reality this was a peak period for manpower/production from a German perspective, even if the tide was quickly turning.

I also took the opportunity to rethink and tweak some reinforcement costs and elite reinforcement costs, with some units no longer even paying an elite premium where it's more a representation of the experience of the unit. I was very happy to adjust down the reinforcement costs of some naval units with the ability to change reinforcement costs somewhere between 5 and 10%.

Overall this update is meant to bring the mod up to speed with the various patches that have come out. I'll probably add a few more tweaks, now that I've gotten the patches out of the way and can brainstorm a bit, or based on feedback.

P.S. I apologize for not answering all the PMs received this year, I was truly on SC vacation.

Changes 9.0
- France starting MPP increase from 75 to 90
- French 2nd Army at Verdun and 9th Army at 155,82 increased in strength from 5 to 8, 1st Army at 153,81 increased in strength from 5 to 6, XLIV Corps at Epinal; IX Corps at Belfort increased in strength from 5 to 6.
- Resource scripts added for Algiers; Casablanca; Rabat; Tunis, Bordeaux and Marseille so that they start the war at zero strength, increasing by 1 per Allied turn.
- Removed French 500 NM penalty for abandoning Algiers
- French National Morale Penalty for German Blitzkrieg Amended as per Vanilla
- Manchester Added as NM Objective
- UK NM Boost for liberating UK of Axis Invasion
- While Italy is neutral, USA will mobilize 5-7% towards the Axis if there are 2 Allied Amphibious units within 30 hexes of Syracuse Port, or 7 or more Allied naval units within 18 hexes of Syracuse Port.
- French Liberation Helper (MPP) now requires no Axis units within 3 hexes of Paris
- Decision events related to US sending supplies to USSR through Persia now require all road hexes between Bandar Abbas and Baku to be in Allied hands
- Dummy Events created to ensure Iraq Unit in Baghdad to trigger UK occupation and updated related surrender scripts updated as well
- UK Convoy to Archangelsk now requires all hexes between Archangelsk and Volgda to be in Allied hands
- Decision to send US Tanks to Cairo now only requires El Alamein to be in Axis hands hands rather than occupied by Axis unit
- France status removed in DE 601 Germany Invades Denmark
- The Murmansk convoy now requires Murmansk and all hexes to Belomorsk plus Vologda to be in Allied hands
- DE 300 for the US to send tanks to Cairo now checks for El Alamein being in Axis hands, rather than for an Axis unit to be in El Alamein.
- All Irish Ports return to Ireland if the country joins the Axis, Allies, or is occupied by UK
- Increase Rockets to Tech Level I (Germany)
- Removed Research Chit in Rockets (Germany)
- Reduced Airship Max Naval Weapons Tech to Level I
- Increased Airship Max ASW Weapons Tech to Level I
- Reduced the attack values for naval units carrying out shore bombardment against aircraft from 1 to zero.
- Metz included in German Annexation of Alsace
- Added Free Dutch Units (Naval) script - 25% chance
- Corrected Territory Script for Commonwealth Invasion of Egypt from Sudan
- Added Soviet garrisons at Belomosk and Kandalaksha
- Amended Defender's HQ Attacker Losses < Defender losses from 0.05 to 0.
- UK Fighters that arrive in May 1940 now arrive at Birmingham rather than Oxford
- Port and Major Port Sub Defense Bonus increased to 5
- Increased HQ AA Tech to max Level III
- While Italy is neutral, Spain will now mobilize 5-7% towards the Axis if there are 2 Allied Amphibious units within 30 hexes of Syracuse Port, or 7 or more Allied naval units within 18 hexes of Syracuse Port, as Franco is concerned at the impact an attack on his former ally will have on his own position.
- Pro-Axis Iraq will swing 25-35% towards Axis if Germany has 1-2 units within 7 hexes of Suez Canal (actual game says 7 in notes, but 5 in practice, I went with 7)
- Moved a British Partisan from Liverpool to Shefield
- French Army at Verdun moved to hex 158,83 to start the war and given entrenchment 1
- Amended French Troops Panic as Maginot Line is Outflanked Strength script as per Vanilla
- Removed Italian Mobilization considerations from 7th Armour Decision Events
- Corrected Von Rippentrop to Von Ribbentrop in various text
- Added rail joining Yozgat to Erzum to Kars to Lenikanen
- Lowered USSR Mobilization from Occupying the Turkish Straits from 15-25% to 12-18% based on various feedback
- Increased German Infantry Division Limit by 2
- Increased German Infantry Corps Limit by 1
- Increased German Mechanized Division Limit by 1
- Increased German HQ Limit by 1
- Added Von Vietinghoff HQ to German Production Que - Sep 1 1943
- Added 1 German Infantry Division, 1 Mechanized Division, and 1 Infantry Corps to Production Que July-Aug 1943
- Decreased Paratroopers Reinforcement cost from 10% to 8% (reformation cost remains 100%)
- Decreased Paratroopers Elite Reinforcement cost from 10% to 8%
- Decreased USSR, Germany, France, Italy and Canada Surface Fleet reinforcement costs from 10% to 8%
- Decreased Submarine Elite Reinforcement Cost from 10% to 5%
- Decreased Motorboat Torpedo Reinforcement Cost from 10% to 5%
- Decreased Destroyer Elite Reinforcement Cost from 10% to 5% for UK, USA
- Decreased Destroyer Elite Reinforcement Cost from 10% to 8% for USSR, Germany, Italy, France, Canada
- Decreased Fighters Elite Reinforcement Cost from 10% to 5%
- Decreased Special Forces Elite Reinforcement Cost from 10% to 5%
- Increased Infantry Division Light Armour Attack Value from 0 to 1
- Germany will receive the following units (strength) at end of June 1943 representing mass production achieved under Albert Speer: Tank Division (8), Fighters (8), Rocket Artillery (8), Anti-Tank (5), Anti-Air (5)

(in reply to OldCrowBalthazor)
Post #: 937
RE: Fall Weiss II - WIE 9.0 - (Upcoming) - 1/12/2022 8:04:16 AM   
BPINisBACK

Excellent!! Thank you so much!!!

(in reply to crispy131313)
Post #: 938
RE: Fall Weiss II - WIE 9.0 - (Upcoming) - 1/28/2022 7:33:49 PM   
teddybbeer

link for 9.0? :)

(in reply to BPINisBACK)
Post #: 939
RE: Fall Weiss II - WIE 9.0 - (Upcoming) - 1/29/2022 2:26:53 PM   
OxfordGuy3

Does this mod offering a more challenging/interesting experience versus the AI than the vanilla game? Thanks

(in reply to teddybbeer)
Post #: 940
RE: Fall Weiss II - WIE 9.0 - (Upcoming) - 1/29/2022 2:51:44 PM   
crispy131313

Teddybbeer - Very soon!! It's been a long time since I've updated so I wanted to complete a playthrough with all of these various changes to make sure it was working properly. I will likely upload this weekend after making a few final tweaks.

Oxfordguy3 - Yes I would say absolutely more challenging. I've played 2 matches recently, both as Axis which resulted in an Allied Decisive Victory and an Axis Major Victory, so a split. The game is different in that the Axis can win the game by drawing out the war long enough, in addition to simply winning outright. I'm not the greatest player but my ELO Ranking is #6 in vanilla last I checked and of course I've made the mod which would help so I would say you will certainly feel challenged. I've played 100% of my AI games with 20% AI MPP bonus, and +1 Experience, so those would be the recommended settings.

(in reply to teddybbeer)
Post #: 941
RE: Fall Weiss II - WIE 9.0 - (Upcoming) - 1/29/2022 4:09:40 PM   
OxfordGuy3

Thanks Crispy, I'll give it a go, though will wait for 9.0 before really getting stuck into a game

Post #: 942
RE: Fall Weiss II - WIE 9.0 - (Upcoming) - 1/30/2022 3:37:54 AM   
OldCrowBalthazor

Also waiting v 9.0 and ready to rumble tumble!

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by OldCrowBalthazor -- 1/30/2022 3:52:34 AM >

(in reply to OxfordGuy3)
Post #: 943
RE: Fall Weiss II - WIE 9.1 - (Available) - 1/30/2022 3:59:14 AM   
crispy131313

https://www.dropbox.com/s/y6escfnkbf3hpr5/Fall%20Weiss%20II%20-%20WIE%209.1.zip?dl=0

Version 9.1 update

- France starting MPP increase from 75 to 90
- French 2nd Army at Verdun and 9th Army at 155,82 increased in strength from 5 to 8, 1st Army at 153,81 increased in strength from 5 to 6, XLIV Corps at Epinal; IX Corps at Belfort increased in strength from 5 to 6.
- Resource scripts added for Algiers; Casablanca; Rabat; Tunis, Bordeaux and Marseille so that they start the war at zero strength, increasing by 1 per Allied turn.
- Removed French 500 NM penalty for abandoning Algiers
- French National Morale Penalty for German Blitzkrieg Amended as per Vanilla
- Manchester Added as NM Objective
- UK NM Boost for liberating UK of Axis Invasion
- While Italy is neutral, USA will mobilize 5-7% towards the Axis if there are 2 Allied Amphibious units within 30 hexes of Syracuse Port, or 7 or more Allied naval units within 18 hexes of Syracuse Port.
- French Liberation Helper (MPP) now requires no Axis units within 3 hexes of Paris
- Decision events related to US sending supplies to USSR through Persia now require all road hexes between Bandar Abbas and Baku to be in Allied hands
- Dummy Events created to ensure Iraq Unit in Baghdad to trigger UK occupation and updated related surrender scripts updated as well
- UK Convoy to Archangelsk now requires all hexes between Archangelsk and Volgda to be in Allied hands
- Decision to send US Tanks to Cairo now only requires El Alamein to be in Axis hands hands rather than occupied by Axis unit
- France status removed in DE 601 Germany Invades Denmark
- The Murmansk convoy now requires Murmansk and all hexes to Belomorsk plus Vologda to be in Allied hands
- DE 300 for the US to send tanks to Cairo now checks for El Alamein being in Axis hands, rather than for an Axis unit to be in El Alamein.
- All Irish Ports return to Ireland if the country joins the Axis, Allies, or is occupied by UK
- Increase Rockets to Tech Level I (Germany)
- Removed Research Chit in Rockets (Germany)
- Reduced Airship Max Naval Weapons Tech to Level I
- Increased Airship Max ASW Weapons Tech to Level I
- Reduced the attack values for naval units carrying out shore bombardment against aircraft from 1 to zero.
- Metz included in German Annexation of Alsace
- Added Free Dutch Units (Naval) script - 25% chance
- Corrected Territory Script for Commonwealth Invasion of Egypt from Sudan
- Added Soviet garrisons at Belomosk and Kandalaksha
- Amended Defender's HQ Attacker Losses < Defender losses from 0.05 to 0.
- UK Fighters that arrive in May 1940 now arrive at Birmingham rather than Oxford
- Port and Major Port Sub Defense Bonus increased to 5
- Increased HQ AA Tech to max Level III
- While Italy is neutral, Spain will now mobilize 5-7% towards the Axis if there are 2 Allied Amphibious units within 30 hexes of Syracuse Port, or 7 or more Allied naval units within 18 hexes of Syracuse Port, as Franco is concerned at the impact an attack on his former ally will have on his own position.
- Pro-Axis Iraq will swing 25-35% towards Axis if Germany has 1-2 units within 7 hexes of Suez Canal (actual game says 7 in notes, but 5 in practice, I went with 7)
- Moved a British Partisan from Liverpool to Shefield
- French Army at Verdun moved to hex 158,83 to start the war and given entrenchment 1
- Amended French Troops Panic as Maginot Line is Outflanked Strength script as per Vanilla
- Removed Italian Mobilization considerations from 7th Armour Decision Events
- Corrected Von Rippentrop to Von Ribbentrop in various text
- Added rail joining Yozgat to Erzum to Kars to Lenikanen
- Lowered USSR Mobilization from Occupying the Turkish Straits from 15-25% to 12-18% based on various feedback
- Increased German Infantry Division Limit by 2
- Increased German Infantry Corps Limit by 1
- Increased German Mechanized Division Limit by 1
- Increased German HQ Limit by 1
- Added Von Vietinghoff HQ to German Production Que - Sep 1 1943
- Added 1 German Infantry Division, 1 Mechanized Division, and 1 Infantry Corps to Production Que July-Aug 1943
- Decreased Paratroopers Reinforcement cost from 10% to 8% (reformation cost remains 100%)
- Decreased Paratroopers Elite Reinforcement cost from 10% to 8%
- Decreased USSR, Germany, France, Italy and Canada Surface Fleet reinforcement costs from 10% to 8%
- Decreased Submarine Elite Reinforcement Cost from 10% to 5%
- Decreased Motorboat Torpedo Reinforcement Cost from 10% to 5%
- Decreased Destroyer Elite Reinforcement Cost from 10% to 5% for UK, USA
- Decreased Destroyer Elite Reinforcement Cost from 10% to 8% for USSR, Germany, Italy, France, Canada
- Decreased Fighters Elite Reinforcement Cost from 10% to 5%
- Decreased Special Forces Elite Reinforcement Cost from 10% to 5%
- Increased Infantry Division Light Armour Attack Value from 0 to 1
- Germany will receive the following units (strength) at end of June 1943 representing mass production achieved under Albert Speer: Tank Division (8), Fighters (8), Rocket Artillery (8), Anti-Tank (5), Anti-Air (5)
- Decreased chance per turn of Axis oil shortages (supply event) from 20% per turn to 15% per turn if Germany does not invest in Synthetic Oil and amended the decision text to reflect
- Added tournament scoring as follows:
- Allied Decisive Victory - 100 points (Axis Surrender)
- Axis Decisive Victory - 100 points (Berlin, Rome, Warsaw, Paris, London, Moscow, Leningrad, Stalingrad, Cairo, Baku or Baghdad)
- Axis Major Victory - 90 points (Berlin, Rome, Warsaw, Paris, London or Moscow) - May 7, 1945
- Axis Tactical Victory - 80 points (Berlin, Rome, Warsaw, Paris) - May 7, 1945
- Axis Minor Victory - 70 points (Berlin, Warsaw, Paris) - May 7, 1945
- Axis Marginal Victory - 60 points (Berlin) - May 7, 1945
- Axis Victory - 100 points (Berlin or Rome or Munich) - January 1, 1948 (extended game only)

Post #: 944
RE: Fall Weiss II - WIE 9.1 - (Available) - 1/30/2022 9:25:52 AM   
OxfordGuy3

Great stuff, looking forward to trying this out

Post #: 945
RE: Fall Weiss II - WIE 9.1 - (Available) - 2/1/2022 10:10:50 PM   
unukalhai

Hi,

Found a bug:

After Poland capitulation, the event of Danzig. September 15, 1939.

Great mod, by the way.

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by unukalhai -- 2/1/2022 10:12:14 PM >

Post #: 946
RE: Fall Weiss II - WIE 9.1 - (Available) - 2/1/2022 10:18:04 PM   
crispy131313

It looks as though you've placed the campaign in with the official campaigns, yet as it's a mod it needs to go elsewhere.

Typically mods have to go here:

C:\Users\[Your User Name]\Documents\My Games\Strategic Command WWII - War In Europe\Campaigns

That error I believe is a signal you installed it the wrong area

(in reply to unukalhai)
Post #: 947
RE: Fall Weiss II - WIE 9.1 - (Available) - 2/2/2022 8:43:04 AM   
unukalhai

Yo are right, I placed the mod with the official campaigns.

Thanks a lot!!.

Post #: 948
RE: Fall Weiss II - WIE 9.1 - (Available) - 2/4/2022 5:55:23 AM   
OldCrowBalthazor

I got V 9.1 going and rolling for a ride. I mostly do multiplayer, so after a shake down cruise with this for awhile, will be looking for an opponent. How sweet it is crispy131313. Thank you its like a new fresh game!

Attachment (1)

(in reply to unukalhai)
Post #: 949
RE: Fall Weiss II - WIE 9.1 - (Available) - 2/12/2022 12:59:09 PM   
BattleofKursk

Hi, I have a few questions about your mod.
First a little background, I was playing a game as the Axis vs the AI and all of a sudden on June 6, 1943 the Allies launched a massive D-Day. This ruined my game as despite me doing great in the east with 80% of the caucuses taken, Stalingrad, and Leningrad in my control, as well as the Middle East + Egypt, my front collapsed because I had to pull so many troops west.

So my questions are:
1. Is it unique to your mod that the Allies D-Day in 1943 and if so can it be disabled through a script?
2. Is the early D-Day caused by a lack of troops in France similar to the troops near Warsaw rule?
3. What makes the Allies decide to D-Day early or is it random?
4. What tips do you have for beating an Allied D-Day?
5. Finally are there any unit counter mods that are compatible with your mod that you know of?
I just wanted to say I love your mod and always play it over vanilla. Thank you for all of your work on the game!

Post #: 950
RE: Fall Weiss II - WIE 9.1 - (Available) - 2/12/2022 5:20:34 PM   
Hartmann301

I found a second bug playing 8.3. I attacked Stockholm Sweden with tactical bombers, all within range, and NONE were allowed to bomb the target. I even tried bombing a Swedish ship that was even closer to them. Nothing would happen.

(in reply to BattleofKursk)
Post #: 951
RE: Fall Weiss II - WIE 9.1 - (Available) - 2/13/2022 12:16:21 PM   
BattleofKursk

I have a suggestion for the mod. I think it would be awesome for you to include a new Waffen-SS unit. What I mainly mean by this is a separate unit designation with a black NATO counter or preferably with the SS mark and not overpowered German units. You could also add events to allow for the recruitment of historical SS units at the cost of MPPs. This would be a cool addition especially for people like me who enjoy larping.

(in reply to Hartmann301)
Post #: 952
RE: Fall Weiss II - WIE 9.1 - (Available) - 2/13/2022 5:58:10 PM   
BillRunacre

quote:

ORIGINAL: Hartmann301

I found a second bug playing 8.3. I attacked Stockholm Sweden with tactical bombers, all within range, and NONE were allowed to bomb the target. I even tried bombing a Swedish ship that was even closer to them. Nothing would happen.

I wonder if the Major your units belong to is actually at war with Sweden?

You can check this by going to the War Maps and seeing if that country (presumably Germany?) is already at war with Sweden. If not, declaring war should enable their units to attack the Swedish ones.

Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/FurySoftware

We're also on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/FurySoftware/

Post #: 953
RE: Fall Weiss II - WIE 9.1 - (Available) - 2/13/2022 9:39:36 PM   
crispy131313

quote:

ORIGINAL: BattleofKursk

First a little background, I was playing a game as the Axis vs the AI and all of a sudden on June 6, 1943 the Allies launched a massive D-Day. This ruined my game as despite me doing great in the east with 80% of the caucuses taken, Stalingrad, and Leningrad in my control, as well as the Middle East + Egypt, my front collapsed because I had to pull so many troops west.

So my questions are:
1. Is it unique to your mod that the Allies D-Day in 1943 and if so can it be disabled through a script?
2. Is the early D-Day caused by a lack of troops in France similar to the troops near Warsaw rule?
5. Finally are there any unit counter mods that are compatible with your mod that you know of?
I just wanted to say I love your mod and always play it over vanilla. Thank you for all of your work on the game!

1. I don't recommend disabling it, it could end up that D-Day never happens
2. No
3. There is a much higher % chance that the Allies will attempt D-Day in 1943 if the Axis have achieved stronger than historical gains in USSR by the end of 1942, that is what the decision is tied to, it is not 100% certain any circumstance though to keep things unpredictable.
4. When I defeat France I try to make sure that the capital does not move to Bordeaux, it is re-captured easier upon D-Day and will give the Allies quicker access to Capital supply, also if you ground the Luftwaffe you are in big trouble. To be honest it's very difficult to repel D-Day, reflective in the amended game end date, sometimes the Axis just needs to hope to draw out the war long enough to avoid unconditional surrender. If you can't transfer Tanks from the East you won't have a chance.
5. I don't think any are compatible due to the new unit types.

Thanks glad you enjoy it!!

Post #: 954
RE: Fall Weiss II - WIE 9.1 - (Available) - 2/13/2022 9:40:52 PM   
crispy131313

quote:

I think Bill is correct, did you DOW with Finland who maybe did not sign the Tripartite Pact.

Post #: 955
RE: Fall Weiss II - WIE 9.1 - (Available) - 2/13/2022 9:44:51 PM   
crispy131313

quote:

I have a suggestion for the mod. I think it would be awesome for you to include a new Waffen-SS unit. What I mainly mean by this is a separate unit designation with a black NATO counter or preferably with the SS mark and not overpowered German units. You could also add events to allow for the recruitment of historical SS units at the cost of MPPs. This would be a cool addition especially for people like me who enjoy larping.

I've thought about it, but unfortunately I'm not even sure I have a unit spot left to use. There are various units that spawn in France, Netherlands and Baltic States that were meant to represent these units.

I've seen someone use a minor to represent this branch of the army before, but I would need assistance adding the bitmaps. My new laptop I don't have any editing software.

Post #: 956
RE: Fall Weiss II - WIE 9.1 - (Available) - 2/13/2022 9:54:59 PM   
crispy131313

quote:

So my questions are:

Also congrats on those results in the East! I know I haven't made it easy!

Post #: 957
RE: Fall Weiss II - WIE 9.1 - (Available) - 2/14/2022 1:46:35 PM   
Hartmann301

quote:

ORIGINAL: crispy131313

quote:

I think Bill is correct, did you DOW with Finland who maybe did not sign the Tripartite Pact.

It's possible I made that mistake but don't think so. My Medium bomber was able to attack Stockholm...just not the tactical ones. I was able to land amphibious units and also do a paratroop drop.

Post #: 958
RE: Fall Weiss II - WIE 9.1 - (Available) - 2/15/2022 1:41:24 AM   
Elessar2

The best bet for SS units is to use the Tank Army slot, and maybe Recon units for the Mech units (Recon is considered to be Light
Armor, note). They could also be used for Russian Guards units. But yeah a lot of artwork would then be required.

Post #: 959
Page:   <<   < prev  28 29 30 31 [32]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII War in Europe >> Scenario Design and Modding >> RE: Fall Weiss II Page: <<   < prev  28 29 30 31 [32]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI