Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Ordering ships to ignore close contacts

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Tech Support >> Ordering ships to ignore close contacts Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Ordering ships to ignore close contacts - 2/20/2022 1:52:01 AM   
Craigkn

I have a SAG that is being aggressively perused by a unfriendly SAG - I want my SAG to steam away and ignore the unfriendly, however they are stuck in a "Engaged Offensive" mode and spin around the unfriendly ships - not moving to the area I want them to go. Is there a doctrine setting I can use to ignore this behavior and steam where I tell them? They are essentially locked in place and not moving where they need to go. In Editor, if I just move them away, they remain in "engaged offensive" and return to the unfriendly SAG - this seems crazy.

< Message edited by Craigkn -- 2/20/2022 1:53:45 AM >
Post #: 1
RE: Ordering ships to ignore close contacts - 2/20/2022 4:37:20 AM   
KnightHawk75

quote:

Is there a doctrine setting I can use to ignore this behavior and steam where I tell them?
For reacting to offensive set your wra for ships involved to less nm, or release doctrine to hold, and select sag or units and ctrl-e 'drop all targets'.

For reacting to defensive set auto evasion to off, then if still need to get them out of the cycle and use new doctrine, tap 'u' once.

< Message edited by KnightHawk75 -- 2/20/2022 4:44:47 AM >

(in reply to Craigkn)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Tech Support >> Ordering ships to ignore close contacts Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI