Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

American Entry

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> World in Flames >> WIF School >> American Entry Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
American Entry - 2/20/2022 12:45:24 PM   
craigbear

Anyone have some tips on gauging American Entry as an Axis player. Usually, I play solitaire, so it is not a problems, but I have and opponent now, and would like to give him advice on this.

I know there are ways to track entry based upon options chosen... certain of these also require certain tension, so that is one metric that can be used... but is there a way to narrow the estimate of entry? Perhaps someone has made a spread sheet in which chit pulls and averages for each year can be used to determine a closer guess of the Entry Level and Tension in any given turn.

Any other tricks and tips for this. I am playing the Allies in our game, but I want my opponent to have a decent chance to anticipate whether I am close to war or not.
Post #: 1
RE: American Entry - 2/20/2022 9:59:24 PM   
paulderynck

Here is a link to the way US entry was developed for MWiF. There are some charts that show typical ranges of what the US entry chits should total versus the game turn and general axis strategies.

https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=2157223&mpage=1&key=entry�

Paul

(in reply to craigbear)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> World in Flames >> WIF School >> American Entry Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI