Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Battlestorm Stalingrad video series: 6th Army Strikes!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Coming Soon] >> WEGO World War II: Stalingrad >> Battlestorm Stalingrad video series: 6th Army Strikes! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Battlestorm Stalingrad video series: 6th Army Strikes! - 2/22/2022 6:15:23 AM   
governato

This is a series of videos by Youtube channel TIKhistory with an in depth operational level description of the campaign, from the mobile battles west of the Don to the fight in the city itself. The author used both Russian and German sources, with a modern look at the campaign.

Here is the link to the video series

"The Battle of Stalingrad was the largest land battle in World War II. It was also the longest - an epic seven month campaign lasting from the 21st of July 1942 to the 2nd of February 1943. The fighting for the city has become infamous for its intensity, yet many have forgotten that the battle started outside of the city in July 1942 as Fall Blau (Case Blue) was reaching its zenith. The German 6th Army, commanded by Paulus, crashed into Red Army forces defending at the Great Bend of the Don River. From this moment onwards, both sides were in almost continuous battle until the bitter end. In this series, we will explore the battle from start to finish, going into more detail than any documentary on the subject has ever done before. This is BATTLESTORM!"

Attachment (1)
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Coming Soon] >> WEGO World War II: Stalingrad >> Battlestorm Stalingrad video series: 6th Army Strikes! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI