Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Regarding Random Battle Generator

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Regarding Random Battle Generator Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Regarding Random Battle Generator - 5/19/2000 2:29:00 AM   
Kilo33Recon

Have been trying to do a random battle Marine vs. Japan and am unable to toggle the No Major Water option to the positive. Is there some other setting that has be enabled/disabled in order to switch the Major Water "on"? ------------------ Semper Fi Mac!

Semper Fi Mac!
Post #: 1
- 5/19/2000 2:37:00 AM   
Wild Bill

This is one we missed Marine! Sorry. I saw it earlier in the testing and let it get by. We will attend to it. Amphibious invasions will be possible soon through the patch in the random generator. Have you played Brave Men at Betio yet? Wait till you see "A Marine Ordeal!" (See earlier post), and more are coming... Guadalcanal, Okinawa, New Guinea, Burma, India, Iwo Jima, Pacific Campaigns. This is what I love and we working hard on it right now. Wild Bill ------------------ Wild Bill Wilder Coordinator, Scenario Design Matrix Games

In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Independent Game Consultant

(in reply to Kilo33Recon)
Post #: 2
- 5/19/2000 2:47:00 AM   
Kilo33Recon

No Worries, It'll all come out in the wash Yes I played Brave Men at Betio - It conveys a strong sense of what members of my family who have been there described. ------------------ Semper Fi Mac!

Semper Fi Mac!

Post #: 3
- 5/19/2000 2:51:00 AM   
Pack Rat

The Army has to come to your rescue again, hehe. ~(-: You can only get the water to toggle if one of the sides is in the assult mode. Another option might be to make a map with the type of water you want and load it when you set up the fight. Go get em Marine!! ------------------ Hell On Wheels

PR

Post #: 4
- 5/19/2000 3:04:00 AM   
Wild Bill

That is what I love about this forum. I keep learning from you guys. Good note! Thanks, Pack Rat. Pack Rat...Hmmm, Are you kin to my wife?..ROTFL...WB ------------------ Wild Bill Wilder Coordinator, Scenario Design Matrix Games

In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Independent Game Consultant

Post #: 5
- 5/19/2000 3:08:00 AM   
Kilo33Recon

Thanks Rat.. will give it a try.. Army heh? well this is a little golden oldie for you.. "They called for the Army to come to Tulagi, the dear little Army said nay, they gave as a reason it tisn't the season besides there is no bonus pay..." ~Source Unknown, WWII Era Marine chanty. ------------------ Semper Fi Mac!

Semper Fi Mac!

Post #: 6
- 5/19/2000 3:48:00 AM   
Pack Rat

Geeeze WB I hope for her sake we aren't. I've nothing againest the Marines, I almost was one. We were at the induction center and a guy walked up the line and said "you, you and you, Marines." Instead I got to play with stuff in 2nd Armored. ------------------ Hell On Wheels

PR

Post #: 7
- 5/19/2000 3:53:00 AM   
Kilo33Recon

Chuckle... 2nd AD aint bad at all... And besides... I have nothing against the Army... we have to have someone to watch the real-estate while we are debriefing the reporters... ------------------ Semper Fi Mac!

Semper Fi Mac!

Post #: 8
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Regarding Random Battle Generator Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI